Teams | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Teams

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
PLAYERS
Backs: M. McVeigh D. Fletcher S. Wellman
Half Backs: A. Welsh S. Lucas D. Solomon
Centre: M. Johnson J. Misiti A. McPhee
Half Forwards: D. Cupido M. Bolton J. Hird
Forwards: D. Jacobs M. Lloyd D. Rioli
Followers: D. Hille, D. Peverill, J. Johnson
Interchange: M. Bullen, S. Alessio, M. Mercuri, B. Haynes, C. McGrath, A. Henneman, S. Harvey
Emergency:

RICHMOND FC

PLAYERS
Backs: M. Chaffey A. Kellaway C. Newman
Half Backs: D. Kellaway T. Zantuck G. Tivendale
Centre: A. Fiora K. Johnson M. Richardson
Half Forwards: K. Pettifer B. Holland J. Blumfield
Forwards: A. Krakouer B. Ottens L. Cameron
Followers: D. Rodan, M. Coughlan, G. Stafford
Interchange: J. Bowden, B. Nicholls, J. Schulz, M. McGrath, C. Hyde, C. King, A. Houlihan

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
I hope Rodan isnt in the ruck. He's too small hehehe

I cant believe that Kayne Pathetic sorry I am Pettifer, has got a recall. One good game in the VFL.

I have no doubt he is one player (like many others) that is playing for his career.

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
Likewise nwonash - this means that Pettigoose still has a chance to remain on list for 2004.... :mad:

I thought or hoped, that it was a forgone conclusion that his days were up, and that Coburg would be his kennel till seasons end.

By him being named, obviously Pettigoose is still given a chance, which is most disturbing (putting it nicely).

It's these type of decisions that make my murderous tendancies come to the fore.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
WOW - NeWmAn and myself agree on something !!!

I am not the biggest fan of Pettifer. He needs a reality check and get the arse out of the club.

One of Richmonds worst pick ups.

I cant believe that he thinks he is a superstar when he is nothing more than a heartless pretender.

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
I surprised myself with that one too nwonash - although it's near impossible not to agree with that one.

So why is it that you have faith in and back Frawley when it's the same man selecting a player in Pettifer that you, me and hoards of others know the non potential of this goose - therefore why bother playing him at all for the remaining 3 games.

Is it because he (spud) still thinks Kayne's a talent, but he's just too shy to show them in public.....

It is decisions like this, plus many others that lead me to having no confidence whatsoever in spud. The topic is old and their ain't a thing anyone can do now, but the problem is there, and these frustrations will remain there until a certain someone is removed.......

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Frawley is only one person that selects the team. I think there are 4 of them in total.

Some things Frawley does I agree and some I don't. This is one decision I don't agree on.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
The 3 week suspension Pettifer copped in the VFL has by all reports given him a fair kick up the ass, not to mention a kick up the ass from the coaches, and has made him realise he is running out of time, and needs to pull his finger out and have a real crack. He has really knuckled down on the track.

Hopefully this is the week he starts making some progress.

You've picked him, now put him on the ground Danny.

EyeOfTheTiger

I'm a llama!
Jul 16, 2003
DragicevicFan said:
not to mention a kick up the ass from the coaches, and has made him realise he is running out of time, and needs to pull his finger out and have a real crack. He has really knuckled down on the track.

An absolute disgrace if Pettifer is rewarded for pulling his finger out with 3 weeks to go when he's put in 3 years of mediocrity. Richmond need players who put in all of the time not just as a last ditch attempt to save their career. Says volumes about him. Get rid of him. :mad:

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
Bowden on the bench. Maybe they've decided to give him a a Simpsons style booting. We can only hope.

kb7882

Tiger Champion
Jul 10, 2003
Lilydale
RFC not KFC said:
Bowden on the bench. Maybe they've decided to give him a a Simpsons style booting. We can only hope.

Next stop Coburg. Always reckoned he'd look good in that jumper.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
That would be right Frawley would drop Bowden towards the end of the year.....to late I would say.....and lets not lower his value to much more then you wouldn't be able to give him away

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
DragicevicFan said:
The 3 week suspension Pettifer copped in the VFL has by all reports given him a fair kick up the ass, not to mention a kick up the ass from the coaches, and has made him realise he is running out of time, and needs to pull his finger out and have a real crack. He has really knuckled down on the track.

Hopefully this is the week he starts making some progress.

You've picked him, now put him on the ground Danny.

Yeah but they were saying that preseason to DF. I hope your right but I have my doubts on anything coming out of fairytale land at the moment @ RFC.