Tennis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tennis

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I hope that the Chimp and the rest of the players are tucked up in bed.

CARN THE TIGES !!!!

Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Runner up gets a louder applause.
Nah. Displaying the usual Richmond paranoia there perhaps.
I think it was the usual things; the crowd wanted a tight match, a really thrilling contest, which in women's means 3 sets, after Ash dominated early they jumped on the underdog. Two very different players. There was greater applause for Ash when she accepted her trophy by far IMO.

Main thing is she did it.; against a very dangerous player. Fantastic achievement on the anniversary of Evonne's (after Covid 2020 wipe-out). Bloody beauty.

Reactions: 1 users

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
That's an incredible achievement. 50 years since Goolagong. Thought we might never see this again.
A great role model for all Australians but particularly indigenous Australians.

Reactions: 2 users

Birdman19

Tiger Superstar
Apr 16, 2009
Congrats Ash on your Wimbledon win. Hopefully the Tigers were sleeping and not watching like I was. I am happy to live vicariously through you if we don't experience success this year. You Go Girl!!!!

Reactions: 1 user

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Go Ash. the far better player in a great moment that had history tied to it.
Pliskova not so gracious in defeat.