Tennis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tennis

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
So Novak got a medical exemption. Pathetic. Didn’t Dan say he wouldn’t be playing if not vaccinated?

This from Merlino.

Victoria's Deputy Premier James Merlino said in December that there would be no special favours for superstars.

"They're the rules. Medical exemptions are just that — it's not a loophole for privileged tennis players."

Sorry, that’s exactly what it is

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
So Novak got a medical exemption. Pathetic. Didn’t Dan say he wouldn’t be playing if not vaccinated?

This from Merlino.

Victoria's Deputy Premier James Merlino said in December that there would be no special favours for superstars.

"They're the rules. Medical exemptions are just that — it's not a loophole for privileged tennis players."

Sorry, that’s exactly what it is
Can't wait to hear his response. Probably just another cheap dig at the federal opposition and that's it.

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
Word seems to be the federal government have approved it.

Regardless it is an abject disgrace and I'm backing it will be overturned faster than you can say backdown.
Yep, absolute joke. Unfortunately I think he's already on the way over.

Reactions: 1 user

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Word seems to be the federal government have approved it.

Regardless it is an abject disgrace and I'm backing it will be overturned faster than you can say backdown.
The feds may have let him in to the country but both the state govt and AusOpen officials could still prevent him from playing. I'm tipping McGowan would stop him from playing if it was held in WA.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Doubt it’ll be over turned.

Booooooooooooooo !!!!!

(Just practicing.)
Yes I agree a mighty big heckling in order , lots of spilling of the cheese platters on his backswing . Geeez I reckon I’d barrack for Kyrgios over the Joka , nah that’s a lie I wouldn’t be watching

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Not clear on what Tiley actually means here. You get an exemption just because you tested positive in last 6 months? Tiley doesn't give a f*ck. Just get the $$$$$ in.

Novax Jerkovic should prove as to why he has an exemption.
1641346633355.png

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I’m interested to see the crowd reaction at his games, in light of this.
Only reaction that would be noticed, would be for no-one to turn up for his games n that won't happen.
Pretty certain that fans who boo him will be intimidated by security into shutting up by threat of eviction n that the media narrative will start to run along the lines of Novax is legitimately exempted so Aussie fans are boorish bogans for booing him.

Reactions: 1 user

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Novax being sent home at this stage.

Good. He's an entitled tosser.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The Manus Island Open is thrilled to announce wild card entrant Novak Djokovic

GetAttachmentThumbnail