Tennis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tennis

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The Serbian Prime Minister, Ana Brnabić, has said it would be "a clear breach of rules" if tennis star Novak Djokovic was out in public following a positive Covid test.

Speaking to the BBC's Guy De Launey, Ana Brnabic said she did not know details of the sequence of events in December - and that only Djokovic had the answers.

*poshspice beat me to it

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The Serbian Prime Minister, Ana Brnabić, has said it would be "a clear breach of rules" if tennis star Novak Djokovic was out in public following a positive Covid test.

Speaking to the BBC's Guy De Launey, Ana Brnabic said she did not know details of the sequence of events in December - and that only Djokovic had the answers.

*poshspice beat me to it
Novak is the most powerful person in Serbia. The people will burn down the place for him.
Brnabic and Vucic will pretend he's in trouble - he'll go back and it'll all disappear.

Last edited:

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
novax has lied, cheated, spouted *smile*, bullshitted, made stuff up, fudged,

The only thing that'd be stopping morrison from knighting him and giving him a state reception at Kiribili,

is Novax has admitted some error.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Unlucky for Novak that there's so many online detectives these days.

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Novak's stories are the classic house of cards, where one lie emerge out of another resulting in a wobbly tower of deceit.
The overconfidence of entitlement.
Time for deportation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I expect #ScottyNotTooHotty's PM office would be collating the latest polling and based on the result, we'll see a decision to deport or not tomorrow.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I expect #ScottyNotTooHotty's PM office would be collating the latest polling and based on the result, we'll see a decision to deport or not tomorrow.
As much as I despise Dutton. ... I sense had he still been the minister responsible, he would've pulled the trigger by now. One *smile* up against another *smile*.... as they say, it takes one to know one...!

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
As much as I despise Dutton. ... I sense had he still been the minister responsible, he would've pulled the trigger by now. One *smile* up against another *smile*.... as they say, it takes one to know one...!

The decision to revoke Novax's Visa would be a party leadership decision. Way too high profile globally to let Hawk make the decision on his own.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
The decision to revoke Novax's Visa would be a party leadership decision. Way too high profile globally to let Hawk make the decision on his own.
Yep, it’ll go all the way up to Jenny to make the final decision

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Novak's stories are the classic house of cards, where one lie emerge out of another resulting in a wobbly tower of deceit.
The overconfidence of entitlement.
Time for deportation.
same could be said of Head Clown Scomo and his merry band of morons ...

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
270216905_10159697183627618_6243569967864165684_n.jpg

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Perhaps Novaxs could discreetly offer to build some tennis courts in marginal Lib/Nats electorates. I’m sure they’d jump at the opportunity of some more rorts.

• Haha

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Perhaps Novaxs could discreetly offer to build some tennis courts in marginal Lib/Nats electorates. I’m sure they’d jump at the opportunity of some more rorts.

Libs are probably trying to work out how many Serbs live in marginal seats before making a decision

Reactions: 1 users