Tennis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tennis

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Can he win a set? Maybe. But has he got the stamina, fitness and guts to make it to a 5th set? Let alone win? Doubtful.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Where have the true Melbourne crowds gone?

The supposed most knowledgeable crowd in the world?

This mob is dead set embarrassing.

And now the chair umpire is lecturing them on the rules of tennis.

”Ladies and Gentleman, if the linesman doesn’t call “out” it’s because the ball was in.”

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

”Ladies and Gentleman, if the linesman doesn’t call “out” it’s because the ball was in.
Must be the covid air around the place.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014

”Ladies and Gentleman, if the linesman doesn’t call “out” it’s because the ball was in.”
Yes, hilarious. So droll from the CU. Loved it!

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Go Nicko!!! Not many will take a set of Medvedev this tournament.
Full credit to him for playing a great set. Such a talent. But can he actually sustain it and beat a pro of this class - world No.2? Reckon he's been blessed with even greater natural ability than Med but that cannot take you far enough in modern pro sports full of people dedicated to success for the huge $$ available at the very top.

Even if he can win this, what, it takes 7 wins to make a final? But at least he's bustin his gut tonight.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Seriously, we have a crowd of f*cknuts tonight. Show some respect morons.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Before tonight Kyrgios has got a 2-0 record against Medvedev, Kyrgios defeated him twice in 2019.

Since then Kyrgios has done absolutely F.... all. Meanwhile Medvedev won the US Open last year, made the final of the Australian Open last year, and won the Davis Cup for Russia.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
This siuuu rubbish is becoming more cringeworthy than the odd aussie aussie aussie.

A bit like Morrison being a worse PM than Abbott, I didn't think it was possible.

Reactions: 5 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Seriously, we have a crowd of f*cknuts tonight. Show some respect morons.
As an aussie, I was embarrassed. You'd reckon the good people in the crowd, which would be a majority, would tell the fools to pull their heads in. Barracking hard is fine and one thing, but trying to put off the opposition by booing and yelling out when he's serving is another.

Reactions: 3 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Can he win a set? Maybe. But has he got the stamina, fitness and guts to make it to a 5th set? Let alone win? Doubtful.
Again. Same old, same old. Content to be the glorious loser ... or not-so-glorious. No longer in his early days.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
No doubt Kyrgious is uber talented. Potentially more so than Medvedev.
The main difference is workrate. Stamina meets concentration.
Right now NK is a party trick where as DM is looking like the next big thing.

PS: Medvedev nailed the crowd. The IQ comments were perfect.

Reactions: 6 users