Tennis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tennis

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
What a hypocrit this d-head is. Whinges about fans making comments at the court, and yet revs up the crowd with best mate Kokki at the AO last time.
When it’s on his side, it’s entertainment, but when the shoe is in the other foot it’s a problem. What a knob.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I’ve backed him to win it.

He only has one person to beat - himself.
Great bet SCT, what price was he at the start?

Hope he plays Nadal in a semi, will be fascinating. Nadal does not like him one bit. Kyrgios should start fav in that match. Nadal plays slow between points and Kyrgios loves playing fast. Can see some real fireworks between them.

As you suggested, if he keeps his head he can beat them all.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Hope he plays Nadal in a semi, will be fascinating. Nadal does not like him one bit. Kyrgios should start fav in that match. Nadal plays slow between points and Kyrgios loves playing fast. Can see some real fireworks between them.

Rafa will smash him and then he'll come up and whinge again.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Never had an interest in Tennis never watched any comps or games, but catching a Krygios match by accident 5 years ago drew me in.

Such a big serve and full of unusual and aggressive shots. Capable of breath taking wins and even if he blows up losing I’m still entertained.

He’s absolute box office in my opinion.

Tried watching De Minaur last night and nearly fell asleep, no slight on him I’m sure he’s a good player but he seemed happy to rally and hope Garin made a mistake rather than try a winning shot.

I imagine I’ll go back to not watching tennis once Kyrgios retires but he’s a joy to watch for me even if this is as far as he makes it.

Say what you want about him, but I’m well and truly in the “he’s good for the sport” category

Reactions: 1 users

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006

I have an average price of 32 on the ‘fair but sold a little before the Tsitsipas match and will sell a little more today and, hopefully, a bit more if he can beat Garin. Anyway, he’s already built me a bankroll for St Andrews, which as you know, I’ll almost certainly blow!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Djokovic is being schooled by 20yo Jannik Sinner, down a set and a break.

Reactions: 1 user