Tennis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tennis

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Watched the end of the Williams match yesterday. The aussie walked off after the win to let Williams enjoy the moment. Classy. Williams then said not one word about the match, nor one word of congrats to her opponent. Continued her history of completely classless losses. Will not miss her entitled, spoilt attitude and complete lack of sportsmanship one bit.

Good article on her below.

Spot on. A spoiled American with no class.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
agree

after dealing all match with the pro-Williams crowd, Ajla Tomljanovic was awesome. she kind of won the crowd over with her graciousness.

Williams is a ungracious prat. I'm glad she was wiped 6-1 in the decider.
Sister Venus was as flat as a pancake when Serenity congratulated her.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
An epic first set between Kyrgios and Medvedev, Kyrgios won the tie breaker 13-11. Thought he was going mentally disintegrate a few times, he probably still will.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Kyrgios, 2 sets to 1 and has 2 breaks in the 4th set, 2 more games for victory, is playing out of his skin.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
He is box office. Plays the game like no one else I've seen.

Must see TV.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
My view of Nick Kyrgios is that he's great to watch.... but a pain in the arse to hear! (mute audio)
I get that it's all part of the so called 'entertainment' package, but seriously, he comes off like a bit of a tool IMO.
That said, he has so many weapons and hopefully he can stay on track for awhile longer.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Watched the end of the Williams match yesterday. The aussie walked off after the win to let Williams enjoy the moment. Classy. Williams then said not one word about the match, nor one word of congrats to her opponent. Continued her history of completely classless losses. Will not miss her entitled, spoilt attitude and complete lack of sportsmanship one bit.

Good article on her below.

Also agree.

Not that she’s lost all that much, but when she has she’s often been a petulant, whiney, sore loser.

Greatest female player ever. No doubt. But classless under the surface.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Also agree.

Not that she’s lost all that much, but when she has she’s often been a petulant, whiney, sore loser.

Greatest female player ever. No doubt. But classless under the surface.
I think there’s a lot of doubt redders.

Not that I like Margaret Court’s comments post career, she won one more grand slam singles title, and was a lot younger than Williams when she retired.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I think there’s a lot of doubt redders.

Not that I like Margaret Court’s comments post career, she won one more grand slam singles title, and was a lot younger than Williams when she retired.
(Shhhhh. We try not to talk about her Toigs….)

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
I'm often accused of being out of touch with mainstream views but how anyone thinks this bloke is anything but a disgrace - to his sport, to his country and in every other sense of the word- has got me beat.

He is the very worst of society, a loud-mouthed, petulant, selfish *smile*. Seeing him smash racquets while his opponent is entitled to be enjoying his victory is just pathetic.

Should be banned for life from the game, deported if not executed.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'm often accused of being out of touch with mainstream views but how anyone thinks this bloke is anything but a disgrace - to his sport, to his country and in every other sense of the word- has got me beat.

He is the very worst of society, a loud-mouthed, petulant, selfish *smile*. Seeing him smash racquets while his opponent is entitled to be enjoying his victory is just pathetic.

Should be banned for life from the game, deported if not executed.
Agree. But it just doesn't happen.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
An epic game between Alcaraz and Sinner. Alcaraz has escaped a match point, he looked lost at sea.

If it goes to a 5th set it will be close to 4am NY time before they finish.