Tennis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tennis

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Yeh, somethings not right. I'm no fan but he needs some help.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
tigertim said:
I’m now assuming Nick Kyrgios has mental health issues.

You'd have to say that he has, although it's hard to tell, he doesn't respect himself, his family, his opponents or tennis fans.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Unfortunately Kyrgios doesn't realise what a privileged position he's been in & I doubt he ever will.

The guy keeps reinforcing the fact that he's just a flog.

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Panthera Tigris said:
He's just symptomatic of the narcissistic, hedonistic society we seem to live in.

Exactly right! The idiot will inevitably succumb to obscurity in the foreseeable future. Question is will he have the intelligence and insight to realise his mistakes?
Somehow I think not.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
*smile* me how much air time this complete flog gets, SEN crapped on about him all day, my twitter feed gets clogged up by papers talking about him, even though I’ve blocked him. Really hope he disappears soon

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Go Ash. She would surely win tonight's womens final at the French Open against an unseeded Czech chick.

Do it for the Tiges!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Well done Ash.

After Friday nights result, you've brought some joy to my weekend.

Carn the Tiges!!!!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
willo said:
Congrats to Ash on her first grand slam win.
Great role model as well

She certainly is a great role model.

It's amazing that 3 years ago she was ranked 600 in world, and playing cricket, an amazing athlete.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
year of the tiger said:
Great result - and some good news for tiger fans on the sporting front.

Wimbledon next

I'll be looking forward to Wimbledon more now as my interest has waned over the years.

tigerman said:
She certainly is a great role model.

It's amazing that 3 years ago she was ranked 600 in world, and playing cricket, an amazing athlete.

Yep. The old Agass helped her in some way. I should read the story.