Tennis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tennis

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
At this rate, the worst PM and worst government in Australia’s history, will come up with a position on Novax’s visa status after the AO is finished and he’s left the country.

Get on with it Dud-mo.
Maybe if his daughters were world no 1 tennis players, he’d understand a bit more?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
At this rate, the worst PM and worst government in Australia’s history, will come up with a position on Novax’s visa status after the AO is finished and he’s left the country.

Get on with it Dud-mo.
I suspect that the “This isn’t a race you know” management theory is being applied here too.........

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
At last. No doubt made on the eve of the weekend to water down the attention on the government. (Lessons from the AFL).

And here comes the injunction from Kelly.

Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Good decision, but odd timing. Like the gov trying to avoid scrutiny or something...

Novak lawyers has already said they will call for an injunction - you would have to laugh if he was able to keep the govt at bay and then line up for round 1 - can’t see it though.

Reckon they could fire up a spot on Manus for him - a bit of good old Aus Hospitatlity Wouldn’t go astray.

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Given he’s an illegal non citizen in Australia now, can we put him in a detention centre during his injunction/second appeal ?