Tennis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tennis

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Stayed up until 2:00am to watch Kokki absolutely stuff up a great chance to win in the 3rd set. Now find out he lost the game completely and this was against a 35 year old bloke with a metal hip. Admittedly, still shows how good Sir Andy is now.

Time for Kokki to really harden up....

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Stayed up until 2:00am to watch Kokki absolutely stuff up a great chance to win in the 3rd set. Now find out he lost the game completely and this was against a 35 year old bloke with a metal hip. Admittedly, still shows how good Sir Andy is now.

I watched the 1st 3 sets, Kock and Nakkas can talk the talk, but can't walk the walk.

Reactions: 1 user

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
Hi guys, I have 2 tickets for the night session at Margaret Court Arena Saturday night. They are in section 10 (directly behind the baseline at one end, row D) that I am looking to sell for face value ($299 each) as we now can't make it. Please DM me if you are interested in a night at the tennis.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
$300 bucks what were you thinking?
No way would you want to watch tennis let alone pay to watch to it.
$300 bucks mama mia

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
The wife watches the tennis, loves it,.
I watch paint dry & grass grow, much more interesting imo

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Kokki got no real weapons to be a serious singles player.

He's better off sticking to doubles with his clown show partner in crime where they actually do pretty well and will win the odd title and shedloads of cash whilst still mucking up.

Kyrgios on the other hand could be world number 1 if he actually applied himself and gave a shitt.

Last edited:
  • Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
A bit of beef on him could do good at his height.
Kid who could have a good career if he gets it all in order.

Soft Kokki :mhihi

• Haha

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Between the AO & the Grand Prix they are shitt. The Grand Prix was better when it was held in SA it was the last race of the year. You could pick up gear after the race and it was 3 days of festival. Not like on Melbourne the race is run and everyone bolts home as soon as it's finished..

The Australiain open is just grass growing boring. The players aren't any good. its always the same blokes making the final playing a bloke that has never made a final.

Wheres the preseason cup.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Between the AO & the Grand Prix they are shitt. The Grand Prix was better when it was held in SA it was the last race of the year. You could pick up gear after the race and it was 3 days of festival. Not like on Melbourne the race is run and everyone bolts home as soon as it's finished..

The Australiain open is just grass growing boring. The players aren't any good. its always the same blokes making the final playing a bloke that has never made a final.

Wheres the preseason cup.
Fitzroy v Clarence at Waverley on February 21. Live on Channel 7.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Now find out he lost the game completely and this was against a 35 year old bloke with a metal hip. Admittedly, still shows how good Sir Andy is now.
Now there's the classic example of being born in the wrong place at the wrong time. Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, just about any other time Murray could have won himself a fat handful of majors instead of a miserable few. Poor bugger's had to play leftover almost stuck behind three absolute superstars of the game.