Test | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Test

Goldberg

BENTLEY
Jan 15, 2006
u modify by clicking the modify key on your own it is situated next 2 the quote

I just modified

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
This post is from my son. 

:blowingup

d,nosaur.picture,pops :pooh :bash :blowingup
dogcatlogout :veryupset :vomit2 :vomit :beer9285   ,932510 :gotigers :veryupset :frustration :upside :rubhead :rubhead :smiledevil :smiledevil :crazy :idea :banana :flushfotzhome :clap :rofl :dummyspit :dummyspit :dummyspit :dummyspit :thumbsdown :thumbsup :don't know :inlove :devilangel :nailbiting :ner :thinking :ner :welcome :don't know :smiledevil :banana :banana :banana

Goldberg

BENTLEY
Jan 15, 2006
maverick said:
This post is from my son. 

:blowingup

d,nosaur.picture,pops :pooh :bash :blowingup
dogcatlogout :veryupset :vomit2 :vomit :beer9285   ,932510 :gotigers :veryupset :frustration :upside :rubhead :rubhead :smiledevil :smiledevil :crazy :idea :banana :flushfotzhome :clap :rofl :dummyspit :dummyspit :dummyspit :dummyspit :thumbsdown :thumbsup :don't know :inlove :devilangel :nailbiting :ner :thinking :ner :welcome :don't know :smiledevil :banana :banana :banana
I can be worse
:blah :rofl :police: :hihi
Told u :spin :help >:D >:D :-* :-\ :-X :p
:bdaygrin :cupgold :partyfest :partyfest :birthday :cake :pressie :candle :beer :grouphug :roFl :rotfl :whistle :stopwar :bash :blowingup :boxing :vomit2 :flush :doh :asleep :sleeping :yawn :gotigers :ban :welcome :dummyspit :thumbsup :dummyspit :thumbsdown :thumbsup :veryupset :frustration :frustration :upside :shakehead :wave :cheeky :afro :don't know :smiledevil :clapping :ner :thinking :nailbiting :confused :devilangel :inlove :rubhead :yourock :pooh :banana :hula :duhman :sheep :crazy :idea :donut :donut3 :emblem :tigerhead :tiger :nopity

Feb 25, 2007
Yes got it, was not 100% sure how to respond to some at the same time but i worked it out first shot....

Will try it again just to double check ;D

Feb 25, 2007
Disco08 said:
Emerald, click this image from the toolbar
img.gif
, then paste the url betweeen the two image tags. :)

test 2

emerald said:

test 2

craig said:
Hutchy is just like that annoying blasted piece of chewy that is still soft and on the footpath on a hot day that you step on and it stays on the sole of your shoe no matter what you do.

Dont rate him.

i dont rate him either

Feb 25, 2007
CC TIGER said:
fishfish fish fish fish fishfish

[size=10pt]TTTT[/size]

It wont enlarge for me, i am pressing the (A with the up and down pointing arrow) but it wont work?

I highlight the word and also just write the word but it still wont work for me! What am i doing wrong?

TEST 2

TEST 3

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
AstuteTiger said:
It wont enlarge for me, i am pressing the (A with the up and down pointing arrow) but it wont work?

I highlight the word and also just write the word but it still wont work for me! What am i doing wrong?

Astute where it says you need to alter the size value

[size=6pt]this is size=6

and
this is size=20

Feb 25, 2007
rosy23 said:
AstuteTiger said:

Astute where it says you need to alter the size value

[size=6pt]this is size=6

and
this is size=20

Rosy, i write a word say "tiger" and i press the "A" font size it comes up with but nothing happens, you mention....you need to alter the size value....How do i do that?

The up and down arrow gives me the impression to click up for a larger font and down for a smaller font but it aint working.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Yep that's the default text size. You need to alter it by deleting the 10 and putting in the size you want.

Feb 25, 2007
rosy23 said:
Yep that's the default text size. You need to alter it by deleting the 10 and putting in the size you want.

Ok ill try it,

Tiger

you beauty ill try it again but small....

Tiger

Yes finally i master it, when u said u need to alter it by deleting the 10 and putting ur own size in thats when i got it, thanx Rosy!