Testing swear filter | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Testing swear filter

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Richardson heads the Collingwood development program — established when Swann was its chief executive — which is thought to have established new benchmarks for fast-tracking young talent, as evident in the astounding debut seasons of Irish recruit Martin Clarke and defender Tyson Goldsack.

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
I just noticed this in a post from Tigerlee. The swear filter didn't like the word that is a hyphenation of the words fast and tracking. The paragraph was copied and pasted from an article in today's Age.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
It said f ast tracking as one word.  I'll try and modify the swear filter later.  It obviously doesn't like the f followed by ing in the one word. There are so many variations of words starting with f and an array of symbols and asterisks there, surely people will run out of combinations soon. :help

Growl

Ten flags and counting
Apr 3, 2007
I thought this was an invitation to swear at the filter! ;D

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
KnightersRevenge said:
*smile*
sh!t
*smile*
*smile*
*smile*
mother*smile*er
*smile*

*smile* bloody *smile* why would you do this?

Btw *smile* gold *smile* post