TG's Family Day Photos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TG's Family Day Photos

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Yes the moment you've been waiting for has arrived when TG allows you to see her photos from the family day ;D :D

Now before you rush to have a look please note that the photo's have been edited to cut me out so if you see any stray body parts they're most likely mine :rollin

I have a few more photo's to add but they haven't been developed yet seeing there's still half a roll of film left to go but I'll let you know when they're up.

Also thanks to M&M's (don't worry she knows who she is) for coming along and playing camera woman for the day. I owe you one ;)

I won't keep you in suspense any longer so here you go...
http://au.photos.yahoo.com/tgsfamilydayphotos
Hopefully that works.

When you get to the page click on the pic with the words TG's ric... and it should go into the album from there you can click on a pic to make it bigger or see a slide show.

Happy Perving Uh Browsing ;)

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Nice work TG! :)
We can only imagine... but I was wondering where you like the proverbial 'giggling schoolgirl' on that day?
I'd be thinking you wore a huge grin in each of those photos? ;D
That media project of yours can't fail!! In fact with pics like that (plus Dragga's A head) how can you not get anything but top of the class!
By all reports it was a really good day I should have gone and taken my nephews(one Blue :( one Saint :( ) it may have been enough to tip them our way. But then again if the offer of a complete Tiger kit out and 100 bux ain't enuff to win over the youngest(saint) I doubt that a jumping castle and a can of coke would have either.
That's not to see I am not going to give up on either of them but whereas it used to be the saint I thought could be won over(their obvious lack of success being mentioned alot) If I don't get him soon he may see some success and be lost forever :( but now I think it may be the blue who can be won over(although his loyalty to his Dad is a problem) ;D
Maybe a few Tiger training trips and the sausage sizzle nights etc might get 'em ;)

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Cheers TG and top happy snapping :).

Must have been hard work having your arm around draggas as your photo was been taken..;D

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Ha I wasn't brave enough for that MT. I just had to be content with his arm around me ;)

I refrained from giggling as much as I could TD but I couldn't help but laugh at Dragga and Rory when they were filming for the fox footy show. Dragga kept stuffing up he'd go Hi I'm Marc Dragicevic and welcome to... then crack up laughing, it was quite amusing.  I also tried to hide the smile in the photo's didn't want to look like too much of an idiot.  ;D say cheese!

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Are there any more after Cambo?  Where's Richo???
Sorry Julz didn't get a pic of Richo, the line to get a photo with him was huge, I did line up for about 5 minutes without the line moving forward so I thought bugger it and went and prowled cough cough uh went up to other players ;)

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Now before you rush to have a look please note that the photo's have been edited to cut me out so if you see any stray body parts they're most likely mine :rollin

Great effort TG.

I have studied the some of your photos, in particular the body parts you are talking about..... could you be the mystery female in a couple of my photos. Them body parts sure do look familar ;D

Or are you the young lady who was constantly in my way when I was trying to get Dragga's photo ??? There was a young lady who just wouldn't let go of him ;D Was that you TG ::)

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Are there any more after Cambo?  Where's Richo???

Julz,

I am currently sorting all my photos and I'm happy to report there are couple of Richo that will bring a smile to your face ;)

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Nice work TG. A++ I would have thought. ;)

You might like to send them to our beloved footy Club. Maybe they'd be a bit embarrassed, if not ashamed of their efforts in putting out badges and photos, after seeing your photos.

Yours would walkoff the shelves. The ones the Club put out will still be gathering dust into next year. :mad:

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Great effort TG.

I have studied the some of your photos, in particular the body parts you are talking about..... could you be the mystery female in a couple of my photos. Them body parts sure do look familar ;D

Or are you the young lady who was constantly in my way when I was trying to get Dragga's photo ??? There was a young lady who just wouldn't let go of him ;D Was that you TG ::)
Thanks Lill.
Geez why do I always cop the blame :rollin
Nah it wasn't me Lill I'm innocent (this time) I only annoyed dragga for a minute got him to sign my jumper have a photo then went off on my merry way although the young lady who wouldn't let go off him sounds like she had the right idea ;D

Nice work TG.  A++ I would have thought. ;)

You might like to send them to our beloved footy Club.  Maybe they'd be a bit embarrassed, if not ashamed of their efforts in putting out badges and photos, after seeing your photos.

Yours would walkoff the shelves.  The ones the Club put out will still be gathering dust into next year. :mad:
Thanks MC  ;D
When I saw the club's photos I thought sheesh I can take better photo's than that although I can't take the credit for taking these photo's my friend did that. I should send them in and tell them this is how you take photos  ;D