Thank you Dan Richardson and Dylan Grimes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thank you Dan Richardson and Dylan Grimes

Bennnny

Punt Road End. The best place to watch The Tiges.
Mar 29, 2005
Melbourne
www.indieinitiative.com
If it hasn't been said already, if not for Dan Richardson knowing about Emma Murray when asked by Dylan Grimes about dealing with his hamstrings, where would we have been?

Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I thought the German chook doctor fixed Grimes's hamstrings
Yeah, but then Emma came along n rummaged around in the gelatinous substance between Grubs ears n made him an All Australian dual premiership star.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Don't thank Dan too soon!

He's probably trying to drag her across to Sh!tsville right as we speak!
Yeah he's probably also trying to poach leppa and burgie and mcrae and X and minnie and the flea.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Dan is also close family friends with Balmey. Watch EFC get sponsored by a vanilla slice company next year

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Watch EFC get sponsored by a vanilla slice company next year

Ooooh. Essendrugs snot blocks. Plain normal ones with white icing on top or secret, pumped up, fancy ones with a layer of cream bulking them up n pink icing for extra wow factor.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Geez TM - Fancy indeed!

My fancy version of Balme Bait would just add a few passionfruit pips to the white icing. :)
Love passion fruit, just slurpin up the gooey. Hate passion fruit pips in icing or cakes etc. Always wind up crunchin on them n like watermelon pips n coffee beans, they should not be *smile* chewed upon.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I like passionfruit, love it.
Still wouldnt be enough to get me to go to essendum

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
The best half time guest ever heard in 3121 was Emma Murray this year. A key component of our successful footy club. Lucky to have her.
A piece of the puzzle yes, but Emma did go to the saints after 17 to have zero success, so it’s a sum of the collective going all in. You have one or two key figures not buying in and all of Emma’s work comes undone.
It’s an interesting piece of the rfc culture

Reactions: 1 users