That's more like it! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

That's more like it!

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
If we can do it without Richo and Ottens in the side ( hitting smaller leading targets and having crumbed goals) than surely we have now got to the stage where we can do it when they are in the side also....
10 or 11 different goal kickers 2 weeks in a row is a definite positive sign IMO and the Tigers seem to be attacking the ball and the man hard and playing with passion for their mates and the club that's all I ask now I just want to see it sustained but having said all that it's great to see the Tigers going about their business quietly after being written off so early by so many...

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Agree TD. Probably wasted a couple of forward thrusts in the first quarter going long with the wind instead of spotting up a teammate but Danny must have mentioned that at quarter time as we used the ball well in the second quarter. Once the rain came we were tougher in the clinches, more desparate and harder at the ball and smarter in the wet.

Most pleasing was our new found toughness :) and that we actually played out the whole four quarters.