The 2014 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award - THE AWARDS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The 2014 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award - THE AWARDS

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
If Panthera does this again next year I hope everyone who appreciates his efforts will consider writing one game report each to help lighten his workload. :)

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Thanks again PT. This is the highlight of my year and until the Tigers start winning finals it will remain so. Thanks to Rosy for providing us with a place for our Tiger love. Made my first foray into match reports and I hope you improve on my effort next year. Thanks to the all the regular match reporters, I had a couple of laughs sitting on the couch here in south Dublin in the wee hours.

My tip (hope?) is the Griffinator will be in the Top Ten next year and Matt (Thunda Thighs) Arnot will become a regular senior player and designated protector of Chimp and Miles.