The Anchovy - Acting Exactly like The Anchovy Does | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Anchovy - Acting Exactly like The Anchovy Does

MD Jazz

Tiger Champion
Feb 3, 2017
yep, talk about a favoured run! They get to play , what, 9 games a season on their home ground that’s shared with no one and then generally get to play the lessers sides there.
And that they train on all year.

Reactions: 1 user

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
The goal was to make sure they didn't pull it of when they returned to the car. My car with it's RFC sticker would have given them a good clue as to who did it.

Ideally when they spot it they ask "How long has that been there?!?"
I figured as much but I wouldn't have been able to resist the temptation.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
So of those you named, Kelly is gone and of Dalhaus/Rohan/Ablett - not sure you'd be banking on too much output come finals in 2020 (if they get there).

Miers has the worst kicking action in the AFL, may disappear off the scene in a couple of years. I like Atkins, he's a goer and Ratugolea/Henry/Clark are all talents.
They were unlucky with Kelly, but that's nine regulars in a team that finished on top. A pretty good refurb job.

Jenkins/Stanley marks a change of direction. Wondering now whether they've decided they've taken the remnants of '07-11 as far as they can before a rebuild. They can't afford to go too many years with half-empty stands.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Geelong to delist Lachie Henderson. Damn! I want them to keep as many of their old spuds as possible.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Please, please, please let the Plastic Fantastic school the geriatrics by 10 goals in R1 2020.

Please!

I've been a good boy. it's not too much to ask is it???
Nah! Want the Moggies coming out at 300kph smashing GeeWhizz all over the park n winning by 100 points.
1. It'll give GeeWhizz nightmares about what the historical Vic clubs can still do to them on a regular basis.
2. Happy for the Moggies to start the season going like the clappers for about ten weeks again then all their geriatric old farts hitting the I'm farking tired, need a Nanna nap wall about mid season n collapsing in a gibbering heap.

• Haha

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Nah! Want the Moggies coming out at 300kph smashing GeeWhizz all over the park n winning by 100 points.
1. It'll give GeeWhizz nightmares about what the historical Vic clubs can still do to them on a regular basis.
2. Happy for the Moggies to start the season going like the clappers for about ten weeks again then all their geriatric old farts hitting the I'm farking tired, need a Nanna nap wall about mid season n collapsing in a gibbering heap.
:p

Well I hope one of us is correct.

Personally, I just want the salt to continue to flow - no matter what triggers it.

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Geez....Billy's boy Oscar didn't last long at the Salty Geriatrics. Delisted already.

The_General

Be the reason someone believes in the good people.
May 4, 2004
Salty Scott, the head coach of the Geelong GeriCATrics.

• Haha

larabee

#12!
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
No excuses for the Anchovy next season.
With a run home like that you'd think the flag is guaranteed. That was his thinking about the tiges this year after all.

Can't wait to see them crash and burn

• Love

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Geez....Billy's boy Oscar didn't last long at the Salty Geriatrics. Delisted already.
Supposedly just gunna drop him down to the rookie list. They've got four early picks in this years draft n then a garbage pick, they'll need the room to get maximum out of their draft selections.

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
Am convinced he has an obsession with us after listening to his post game presser tonight. Wonder if he's seeing a therapist?

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Am convinced he has an obsession with us after listening to his post game presser tonight. Wonder if he's seeing a therapist?
What did he say?

edit. Just watched it. Didn’t see any obsession with us but certainly one with praising and backing the AFL and their decisions. Where does his brother work now??

Last edited: