The Anchovy - Acting Exactly like The Anchovy Does | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Anchovy - Acting Exactly like The Anchovy Does

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
If it’s ok for the AFL to move games that were scheduled to the G to the Cattery because no crowds, can we request that games be played at PRO for the same reason?

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Just watched Chris Scott on 360. Terrible speaker. And still trying to be the oracle on how society coping with this virus. Doesnt seem natural.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Just watched Chris Scott on 360. Terrible speaker. And still trying to be the oracle on how society coping with this virus. Doesnt seem natural.
Thank Christ I didn’t watch it then. #scottyfrommarketing thinks he knows everything about everything.

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Looked and sounded like a bloke who was shattered that he'd just seen most of his workmates lose their jobs and income.

Some things are bigger than petty club rivalries.

Reactions: 1 users

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Looked and sounded like a bloke who was shattered that he'd just seen most of his workmates lose their jobs and income.

Some things are bigger than petty club rivalries.
Yeah, we are all footy professionals or fans. Not my favourite guy but cut him some slack for now.