The beginning of Puntroadend to now ... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The beginning of Puntroadend to now ...

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
I'm hoping the younger readers of this forum know what we're actually talking about or your post is going to raise a few eyebrows, even in these enlightened times! :D

I shouldn't complain too much about life today. I made that post at about 2am this morning after shorting Tesla stocks on the NYSE and making a nice little killing. Nothing like a botched product launch to give a stock a bit of a hammering, not that i usually trade news but the opportunity was too good. You couldn't do that on a mini computer while laying in bed 35 years back!

Think the readers on here would have more idea about Fags and Razz’s than they would about shorting stocks!!

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
I miss the intra-forum matches... they were very funny, and yes we were generally 10 yrs + on opposition... especially saint-sational... that was a long day in defence

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Remember the esanda finance cardboard footy fixture and footy ladder combo?

I used to love adjusting the teams in their slots on saturday nights so my ladder was accurate.

I used to keep two; one at home and one on the inside of my school desk lid.

I used to colour the tigers in black and yellow and I can remember during the '82 season, sitting up the front so everyone behind me could see the ladder everytime i lifted the lid

Reactions: 2 users