The best part of our game is still our defence? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The best part of our game is still our defence?

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
Lets play RFC best on RFC best. In the 2017 days our defence would kill our offence. Now I am not so sure, even with Rance included.
Astbury on Chol Winner is...Defence but Chol could get a couple of snags.
Rance on Tom Winner is...Offence! Tom is too big for Alex
Broad on Jack Winner is...Offence! Broad would have to play out of his skin.
Grimes on Stack (bad day for Sydney) Winner is...Defence! Rising star vs All Australian. Grimes by a very large nose.
Vlaustin on George or Martin Winner is...No idea, George should be too fast and Martin too strong but Vlaustin always does well.
Houli on Daniel Winner is...Defence but it will cost a couple of goals.
Short on Bolton (rotating off the bench) Winner is...Offence and by a fair way.

Bloody hell I've posted a draw. So stuff the one-on-ones. Offensive capacity to score goals vs defensive rebound and intercept. I'll leave that one to you guys, feels too close to call.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I'd have Astbury on Lynch, Rance on Jack, Grimes on Daniel, Broad on Stack, Vlas on George. Tough call as to who would win though.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Defence wins finals - ours is good but how good we will find out against the pies and weagles.

Think the tigers forwards would now beat our defenders but the previous two years it would be defenders winning.