The club is officially on board | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The club is officially on board

Rowdy

11 + 2018 = 12!
Jul 15, 2009
Not sure if the RFC_Official still reads this thread, but if you do, I got a call from the membership department, I did not catch her name but she was very polite, cheerful and informative, she deserves a pat on the back but like I said I did not catch her name

RFC_Official

I am Stig
Aug 17, 2010
www.richmondfc.com.au
Rowdy said:
Not sure if the RFC_Official still reads this thread, but if you do, I got a call from the membership department, I did not catch her name but she was very polite, cheerful and informative, she deserves a pat on the back but like I said I did not catch her name

Yes, just back from leave and do still read and respond where I can. Thanks for the feedback Rowdy.

RedanTiger

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Hey Stig, are our two new board members actually Richmond supporters?

Don't know about Powell but Rothschild certainly is, since she was at the AGM and asked a question.
She was also an original member of the Nominations Committee from 2011 till 2015.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Has the club turned off the "RFC Official" service? Stig II hasn't even logged into PRE this year.

Reactions: 1 user