The Contract thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Contract thread

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Leaving

Jason Castagna (retired)

Contracted until end of

Dylan Grimes

Jack Riewoldt

Trent Cotchin

Toby Nankervis

Nathan Broad

Kamdyn Mcintosh

Jack Graham

Marlion Pickett

Noah Balta

Rhyan Mansell

Thompson Dow

Hugo Ralphsmith

Robbie Tarrant

Jacob Bauer (mid season rookie)

Bigoa Nyuon (rookie)

Seth Campbell (2022 rookie)

Tyler Young (2022 rookie)

Kaelan Bradtke

Mate Colina (Cat B Rookie).

Ivan Soldo

Noah Cumberland

Ben Miller

Samson Ryan

Maurice Rioli Jnr

Jack Ross

Dion Prestia

Dustin Martin

Liam Baker

Kaleb Smith

Steely Green

Tyler Sonsie

Tom Brown

Judson Clarke

Sam Banks

Josh Gibcus

Tom Lynch

Nick Vlastuin

Jayden Short

Daniel Rioli

Shai Bolton

Tim Taranto

Jacob Hopper

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
I was keeping this going in another thread for a few years until 2020/ 2021 when I wasn’t that active with it.

But I’m doing it again.

Obviously alert me to any goofs I’ve made

I prefer links to the Richmond site but if not then the afl.site or somewhere else reliable.

Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I was keeping this going in another thread for a few years until 2020/ 2021 when I wasn’t that active with it.

But I’m doing it again.

Obviously alert me to any goofs I’ve made

I prefer links to the Richmond site but if not then the afl.site or somewhere else reliable.
Cheers Tf great work;)(y)

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Colin Young on Gettable podcast on Nathan Broad and Kamdyn McIntosh impending free agency, "You don't see Richmond premiership players leave, Richmond are very good at what they do, they are a great club. Durring my entire working relationship with Nathan and Kam, the word trade has never popped up once" and "I'll catch up with Blair late this week or early next week". Seems pretty clear that if both want to stay, the club will do it.

Reactions: 8 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Colin Young on Gettable podcast on Nathan Broad and Kamdyn McIntosh impending free agency, "You don't see Richmond premiership players leave, Richmond are very good at what they do, they are a great club. Durring my entire working relationship with Nathan and Kam, the word trade has never popped up once" and "I'll catch up with Blair late this week or early next week". Seems pretty clear that if both want to stay, the club will do it.
Cant imagine them wanting to leave either.
Both seem very entrenched at the club and wholly committed to their role

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007

Doesn't mention the length of the deal but Nank is no longer out of contract at the end of 2023, and Fridge now has another year.

TIGER NOT UP FOR GRABS

The widely reported belief that Richmond co-captain Toby Nankervis is out of contract this year is off the mark.
Just as Collingwood’s Steele Sidebottom has become well known for; Nankervis quietly re-signed without any bells and whistles – to the point it was never announced.
The former Swan, who is set for an extended stint out recovering from syndesmosis surgery, has become a key on and off-field piece of the Tigers’ success, including playing in their 2017, 2019 and 2020 flags.

This season promises to be a transitional one for Richmond, with champion veterans Trent Cotchin and Jack Riewoldt, and ex-Roos star Robbie Tarrant likely playing their last seasons.
Noah Balta is nearing a contract extension and Jack Graham triggered another year with his appearance in Saturday’s loss to Western Bulldogs, but Dylan Grimes, Nathan Broad, Hugo Ralphsmith, Marlion Pickett and Kamdyn McIntosh are among those out of contract.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Great that Coulthard, Trezise, and Campbell have signed contracts for the the 2024 season. I wonder what's happening with Bauer?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Great that Coulthard, Trezise, and Campbell have signed contracts for the the 2024 season. I wonder what's happening with Bauer?
I thnk I read somewhere he was re signed or looking to be re signing a while back.

Happy to be corrected if I am wrong.

Last edited:

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Has Kam McIntosh been signed for next season.
Or is he to be traded?
The general consensus is that he hit the games played required clause in his contract in ‘23 to be contracted for ‘24.

Reactions: 2 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Afl is going to allow 20% of senior coaching contract to go off the soft cap.
It 100% is only happening has gcs signed a very expensive Dimma ,it wouldn't have hot through otherwise.