The Cotchin Letter | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Cotchin Letter

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Got in the mail a letter from Trent with an A4 poster thanking me and the Tiger Army.

Whilst I like the 'personal' letter but it is a waste of money - I'd rather have a membership reduction or any discount and get this via email.

PS. It did include CCJ as our future in it too.

Reactions: 2 users

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Got in the mail a letter from Trent with an A4 poster thanking me and the Tiger Army.

Whilst I like the 'personal' letter but it is a waste of money - I'd rather have a membership reduction or any discount and get this via email.

I felt the same. Felt like an insincere marketing stunt to appease no discounts on memberships. Rather have received nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

Yep waste of money and just added paper to my recycling bin.

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
You blokes are spoilt. Ive just pulled up a chair to wait for the postie

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004

i would like to see a membership reduction or discount
Port Melbourne Membership giving back to those who stuck fat over last 2 years Member Discount 50% New Member Discount 25%

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Yep, waste of paper and time, but worse than this, we have 4 memberships in the house, and oldest daughter who is staunchest supporter, (behind me:)) ) didn't get one.
So careless from membership department.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
I hate this stuff, its a sign of incompetence. It shows no feel for supporters nor any marketing acumen. The idea and execution was terrible.

Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Yep, waste of paper and time, but worse than this, we have 4 memberships in the house, and oldest daughter who is staunchest supporter, (behind me:)) ) didn't get one.
So careless from membership department.
Give me your address and I can send her mine.

NIB >