The culprits... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The culprits...

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Hilton - hasnt had a touch all year, if he isnt dropped this week then we arent serious

Cameron - cant find the footy, time is running out

Rodan - needs a week or two with Coburg to get a full game and a taste of the footy

Fleming - might be tough, might get the ball, but cant kick the thing, missing Coughlan on the wing during the last quarter from 20 metres was unacceptable

Hall - Cant take a mark anymore, hasnt had a touch all year

King - used to get in and under, cant do that anymore for some reason, add in cant kick, too slow and too small

Houlihan - on thin ice

I dont care what happens for the rest of the year, but we must give the kids a go.

I dont want to see King, Biddiscombe etc coming in and out every week.

B - Zantuck, Vardy, Rogers
HB - Chaffey, Holland, A Kellaway
C - Tivendale, Coughlan, Bowden
HF - Hyde, RIchardson, Mills
F - Pettifer, Ottens, Schulz

Foll - Stafford, Krakouer, Newman

Inter - McGrath, Moore, Houlihan, Cameron

Out - Gaspar, Fiora, Johnson (inj), Rodan, Hall, Hilton, King

In - McGrath, Mills, Hyde, Vardy, Schulz, Pettifer, Moore

Sure, we might not win, but at least we could watch some different players making mistakes.

Greg Beck should be sacked now and go get a proper recruiting officer how he has survived is incredible