The Curse is Real! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Curse is Real!

To busy trying to hang some *smile* on him for sympathy. Prick totally ruined my evening by hiding all night, found a reply on my phone this morning, so he's sort of unfolded from the foetal position.
A bit like my Cat's supporting mate, his birthday is on St Patricks Day, so we went to the races last Wednesday. I'm certain we left each other on good terms, as I tipped him a couple of winners. The ungrateful **** hasn't returned my call or sms of condolences about the footy yet.
The poor soul has only just got over the GF :rotfl1

The poor soul has only just got over the GF :rotfl1
Life must be exceedingly tough for those poor moggies fans.

The team that used to be their bitches, that they'd simply trample over on their way to more finals n flags has turned feral in recent years and is returning the favour with interest.
They're stuck in a seemingly endless rut of playing finals but not winning flags.
There's no more Gazza's to excite them n bring them glory, plus Duckwood, Dangerclench n the Tommyhawk are fading into irrelevance like a bunch of musty old farts.
Most of them hate their coach n the last few unaware fans are fast learning that he's not as flash as he tells them all he is.
They've just lost to the reigning spooners after choking in a Grannie.

Ahhh footy life is sweet at times.

Reactions: 4 users