• PRE should be functioning as per usual. Please email admin@puntroadend.com to report anything odd that is occuring over the next few days as we settle a few database issues.

The Footy Show

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Reckon Channel 9 missed the obvious solution of bringing the Sunday Footy Show to Thursdays as well.

Funniest and most informative show on TV and is basically what the Footy Show was when it was successful.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
The Big Richo said:
Reckon Channel 9 missed the obvious solution of bringing the Sunday Footy Show to Thursdays as well.

Funniest and most informative show on TV and is basically what the Footy Show was when it was successful.
Informative? Funny? This is the same show that didn’t even bother covering the Thursday night or the Friday night games and prefers to spend time bagging out each other with cheap shots than actually discuss the game. It’s got everything that made the original Footy Show on the nose.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 20, 2005
I watched the Sunday show today because of our awesome win. Geez they spent half the time making fun of each other / in jokes. It was pretty lame. Bring back the handball comp. I guess for intelligent conversation it’s johnno brown on the couch and some of footy classified is ok but carro finds it hard to say she was wrong or let other people speak.

The_General

Brain washing the kids, one stuffed toy at a time
May 4, 2004
RoarEmotion said:
I watched the Sunday show today because of our awesome win. Geez they spent half the time making fun of each other / in jokes. It was pretty lame. Bring back the handball comp. I guess for intelligent conversation it’s johnno brown on the couch and some of footy classified is ok but carro finds it hard to say she was wrong or let other people speak.
I find the Sunday footy show is nothing more than an old boys locker room. Full of in jokes, machismo and crap. I can't think of anything worse, oh wait I can. The mid week footy show.

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
The_General said:
I find the Sunday footy show is nothing more than an old boys locker room. Full of in jokes, machismo and crap. I can't think of anything worse, oh wait I can. The mid week footy show.
Tom Jones is the main problem in that team. The rest are OK.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
TigerForce said:
Tom Jones is the main problem in that team. The rest are OK.
Doctor, I think I have Tom Jones disease

Dr: it’s not unusual...

TigerForce

Apr 26, 2004
CarnTheTiges said:
They’d improve it if they got rid of Jones and Brownless and shortened it by about an hour.
Don't mind Billy.....someone's gotta play the dumb one.

rinso17

Tiger Superstar
Feb 2, 2005
I have no idea, outside PC bulltish, why we have a wheelchair basketball player on the footy show

TigerForce

Apr 26, 2004
rinso17 said:
I have no idea, outside PC bulltish, why we have a wheelchair basketball player on the footy show
Respect to Dylan, but he's too quiet on the show and just follows notes on what to say.

The show's on the drip and it's time to pull the plug.

Tommy H

Tiger Champion
Apr 5, 2014
I've met Dylan several times. A more grounded respectful guy you could not meet. He's picked the wrong rodeo unfortunately.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
tigertim said:
Good idea, you start watching it and let us know how you go....
They need Eddie back, Sam back, get Trevor marmalade back
What’s Doug Hawkins doing now?