The fraudulent all-australian whose been humiliated by dusty on the biggest stage club | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The fraudulent all-australian whose been humiliated by dusty on the biggest stage club

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Its not a big club,

Tom Stewart
Darcy Byrne-Jones

But membership isnt capped

Im thinking of starting another club called

'The Clubs whose supporters sing pathetic songs, english soccer-style, en masse that make bold, unattainable statements, that leave themselves entirely exposed to ridicule Club'

Buts its even more rareified.

Yes, never can turn out to be very brief indeed, in terms of being torn apart

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
All AA members would be dashed by Dusty at some point if he had a chance to do so.
The man has no peer in the competition.

Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Not to kill the mood but I reckon DBJ spent about 40 seconds of the game on Dustin, just got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Not sure there is a medium sized defender who has ever played the game that he wouldn't do that to one on one.
Don’t apologise. You love killing the mood.
Vlastuin would at least provide a contest.
Darcy Blow Job was embarrassed. No AA defender should ever be embarrassed like that.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Pfffttttt

Greatest Pick 6 ever, Reece "The Conquerer" Conca, turned Dusty into his Bunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

josey

Tiger Superstar
Mar 17, 2008
Melbourne
And yet I'm great at parties.

Take your pick I reckon, Vlastuin, Grimes, Astbury, Rance, Andrews, Moore, Ryan, Doull, Silvagni, Frawley, Ayres and anyone else.

One on one in forward 50 against Dustin with an unpressured kick coming in, and they are standing on the mark 6/10 times for mine and two of the other four he wins the ball on the ground and kicks the goal anyway.

Dylan Grimes is the only man in the AFL that could match Dusty. Training would be awesome to watch.

BTW I would back Alex Rance to beat anyone, anywhere, no matter how long he is retired.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Dylan Grimes is the only man in the AFL that could match Dusty. Training would be awesome to watch.

BTW I would back Alex Rance to beat anyone, anywhere, no matter how long he is retired.
The only thing Rance beats now is people's front doors with his fist.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
AA selectors should be embarrassed choosing 2 defenders who can’t defend. Both were continually exposed when isolated in big games.

At least Tom Stewart can defend, would even have preferred he be chosen in front of those 2.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Not to kill the mood but I reckon DBJ spent about 40 seconds of the game on Dustin, just got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Not sure there is a medium sized defender who has ever played the game that he wouldn't do that to one on one.
I hope in that 40 seconds, he picked up some hair styling tips, because, fair dinkum DBJ's hair is shithouse.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Reckon the Cats will go full on tag with Dusty, wouldn’t be shocked to see Selwood and Guthrie put time into him

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008

Fair point, i think he spent most of the game getting beat by a guy who isnt even in the best 22 U22 in the league.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

But, but Kane Cornes said.............................................

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
My goodness id love to see cam guthrie at full back,

Me too. There are only 2 players that add pace to their midfield. Danger and Guthrie. Would be a massive win for us to have one of those held in the backline and 1 in the forward line.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Welcome our newest member!

Patrick Dangerfield.

Membership List

Tom Stewart (Geel)
Darcy burn-jones (Port Adelaide)
Patrick Dangerfield (Geel)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Welcome our newest member!

Patrick Dangerfield.

Membership List

Tom Stewart (Geel)
Darcy burn-jones (Port Adelaide)
Patrick Dangerfield (Geel)
The Port game is funny. Martin goes to half forward and you (Port) are lucky to have in your team one of only two All-Aust half backs. So you put said player on Martin; only then to be roundly panned for putting someone so ineffectual and useless on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users