The fraudulent all-australian whose been humiliated by dusty on the biggest stage club | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The fraudulent all-australian whose been humiliated by dusty on the biggest stage club

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Welcome our newest member!

Patrick Dangerfield.

Membership List

Tom Stewart (Geel)
Darcy burn-jones (Port Adelaide)
Patrick Dangerfield (Geel)
You possibly need to replace Stewart with Danger. Stewart did have a huge game. Deserves some credit.

Nah, *smile* it, leave him there.

Reactions: 1 user

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Dangerflop slipping off Dusty then sliding whilst turning into the synthetic grass was brilliant. He basically rag dolled himself!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
You possibly need to replace Stewart with Danger. Stewart did have a huge game. Deserves some credit.

I would suggest Stewart is there for his performance on Dusty in a previous final.

Reactions: 5 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Dangerflop slipping off Dusty then sliding whilst turning into the synthetic grass was brilliant. He basically rag dolled himself!!
Even Dangerfield's biggest booster Whately, ..... has called that as goal of the year.... would've hurt!:)

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Even Dangerfield's biggest booster Whately, ..... has called that as goal of the year.... would've hurt!:)
Whately said that the argument about who's the best is not even close.

Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017

No he didn't. he played loose man the whole time, chasing kicks. Yeh he had a couple of good moments but to me to entrust the games greatest finals player with a battler when you've got a multiple AA in your lineup is embarrassing. Either you think Stewart will have more influence than Dusty the other way or you don't rate Stewarts defensive ability.

Sick of AA defenders being selected when they can't actually defend. Grimes & Vlastuin can not only read the play and intercept they can defend a dangerous forward.

Surprised the matchup choice on dusty hasn't been discussed/criticised more.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
No he didn't. he played loose man the whole time, chasing kicks. Yeh he had a couple of good moments but to me to entrust the games greatest finals player with a battler when you've got a multiple AA in your lineup is embarrassing. Either you think Stewart will have more influence than Dusty the other way or you don't rate Stewarts defensive ability.

Sick of AA defenders being selected when they can't actually defend. Grimes & Vlastuin can not only read the play and intercept they can defend a dangerous forward.

Surprised the matchup choice on dusty hasn't been discussed/criticised more.
I partly agree, but wasn't that the knock on Alex Rance?

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I
I believe all our current defenders can play man-on-man when needed to, and usually win or halve the contests. They proved it in this GF. We had to match up in the 2nd half to cover the huge loss of V1 and play without our spare. Mission accomplished - took control and dominated them.

That was nonsense about Rance; manned up on Franklin, the supposed GOAT of big forwards - and usually beat him. No-one consistently beat Alex the Great.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
What nonsense is this? He played on about 3 forwards at once. He developed his game to such a level he started outmarking his opponents in contests.

Part of me still fantasises about him making a comeback.

Reactions: 1 users