The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Come on zips. He was injured. He always has an injury when he plays us. He pulls a heart muscle every time the siren sounds to start each game
It's always about him.
Why hasn't he ever come out and said 'i really played poorly'.
If he was injured in the GF where was the injury leading up to the game?
Is the same injury he had in round 17? Or in the preliminary final in 2019?
He would been better off being open and saying he played shitt and played for free kicks all night. Instead he pretend he had a groin injury all year and now miraculously recovered in time for round 1.

The Novak of the AFL.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Players are struggling to run out the game
That's Geelongs biggest issue.
Too many pensioners who struggled in last year's 16 minute qtrs.
We will destroy them again.
Because the qtrs are hitting 30+ minutes now.
Essendon made them look slow.
Huge score 27 shots...9.18
I can see Geelong doing a GWS and Adelaide. The Richmond curse

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The Cats had a chance to start the generational change last year but basically swapped the Tim Kelly bounty for Jeremy Cameron. One of the most erroneous list management choices I’ve seen in a long time.
Geelong got gold for Kelly.
And i don't have Kelly in my top 10 players.
Wc did a Collingwood with the
Beams trade and sold the farm for one player to help them win a flag.
At least Cameron has a good history of kicking goals.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Scott is proof that boys do cry
Biggest dud coach since Hird and Buckley.
After 10 years of getting beaten the same way, they turn up last night playing 'Frogger' footy.
Stop-start all night.
For a team that played off in a GF.
They have 1 hard game in the first month. Thanks Steve Hocking

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Cameron, Higgins and Smith - 3 more massive egos into a team choking with massive egos.
then they decide that T-Shirts are a good look..
and they're still coached by a Carnt ..
Unbelievable really..
Geelong doesn't know it's laundry detergent isn't working ..
Smith biggest Judas since Cloke
Maybe he can continue his basic misses in finals.
Can't stand him.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Media have already started the cats campaign plenty picking them for the flag.
Did the coward Johnson and wife stealer Tip Geelong?
Both born losers. one at Footscary for 30 years the minute he retires they win a flag without him (this also stands for Rohan Smith too)
And the other 'so called' champion who won nothing and played properly the worse football club in Australia.
I wouldn't take much notice of both of them.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The beautiful MCG awaits.
30 minute Qtrs,
Bugatti speed,
Endurance and Strength.
God help the team we play in the GF.
We are Carlton 1995 and Essendon 2000 all blended in one.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Media have already started the cats campaign plenty picking them for the flag.
Obviously no-one in the media bothered watching their game last night.
Moggies dished up the same old stodge that's seen them fall short year after year. While those pretentious snot nosed nuffers at Essendrugs tried their hardest to imitate us n should have blown the Moggies off Krapdinia park. If they'd kicked a little bit straighter they'd have given the Moggies a flogging.

Wasn't possible for me to cheer on Essendrugs, but I could sure as hell laugh at how badly the Moggies struggled to contain their blitzkrieg run n harass game. One would think that with all the practice Geelol have had against this style of game they would have done Essendrugs easily.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Cameron, Higgins and Smith - 3 more massive egos into a team choking with massive egos.
then they decide that T-Shirts are a good look..
and they're still coached by a Carnt ..
Unbelievable really..
Geelong doesn't know it's laundry detergent isn't working ..
They trot out the t-shirt most pre seasons. It looks bloody stupid. I have no idea why they do it.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Moggies dished up the same old stodge that's seen them fall short year after year. While those pretentious snot nosed nuffers at Essendrugs tried their hardest to imitate us n should have blown the Moggies off Krapdinia park. If they'd kicked a little bit straighter they'd have given the Moggies a flogging.

Wasn't possible for me to cheer on Essendrugs, but I could sure as hell laugh at how badly the Moggies struggled to contain their blitzkrieg run n harass game. One would think that with all the practice Geelol have had against this style of game they would have done Essendrugs easily.
Spot on, TM.

Druggies should have won by 6 - 7 goals (at the Cattery too!). Really good pressure effort and as you say, trying to copy Richmond's style of play. But really poor skills and decision making.

Geelong's kick/mark game won't stand up in real pressure.

If the umps are looking for hands in the back this year they'll pay a few against Hawkins. He's the master of giving a shove from behind. That said, Flopperfield might get a few frees for his high diving act. :cool:

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
That's Geelongs biggest issue.
Too many pensioners who struggled in last year's 16 minute qtrs.
We will destroy them again.
Because the qtrs are hitting 30+ minutes now.
Essendon made them look slow.
Huge score 27 shots...9.18
I can see Geelong doing a GWS and Adelaide. The Richmond curse
And we have their 1st round pick....

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011

Essendoom were even turning it over in the corridor & they still couldn't make them pay