The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
People were saying that last week about the Gold Coast game. Don’t forget Hawks beat them last year when the Handbaggers were flying. Nothing is for certain for this mob now.
Hope you’re right DTC but hard to see with Hawthorn.

Reactions: 1 users

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
It’d be great to end the season now with them on the bottom.

Unfortunately that’d mean an Aints Premiership, so we can’t have that.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Dunno how to link this kinda stuff up, but my daughter sent me a post n pic regarding better captains then Arseclenchfield. Nice pic of the captain with his Costa Concordia going down in the back ground. Couldn't help myself n immediately sent it on to my younger bro who had been brave enough to laugh at us getting beat by Colonwood on Fri.
Was suitably apologetic for being an *smile* n sending it to him while he was suffering deeply of course, it was totally contrary to my usual humane n caring nature.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
The ideal ending for them would be for them to wind up 9th. They miss the finals and get a middling draft pick.

Reactions: 7 users

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Problem is, they’re gonna get off the hook with games against Hawthorn and WCE. Funny how Geelong gets the easiest of 6 weeks to start the season and we get the hardest. They had a *smile* easy draw last year too.
They have to pay for their new stand somehow. I reckon they were on test last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
It’d be great to end the season now with them on the bottom.

Unfortunately that’d mean an Aints Premiership, so we can’t have that.

At the end of the home and away games positions last to 9th are locked. Then the top 8 play off
So Saints not automatically premiers

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
The bloke that kicked the winner against us last year.
He is a huge loss. Don't worry about the Viking he isn't that good. Ratonmygear seriously he is lucky to be a reserves grade footballer he makes McBean look like Carey. Zac Gurthrie seriously.
Stengle is struggling.
Hawkins looks like he ate a Wombat.
Dangerfield is playing worse then Cotchin but don't let Kano hear that.
The Irish bloke from Carlton was finished 3 yrs ago.
Smith won't tackle unless it's a pillow.
Blivass is finished.
Miers, Atkins & Bews are all bush footballers.
And the Dog is on 1 leg.
Are Geelong still the winners of the trade period?
2 duds brunh and Bowes. Equivalent to our
'Brennan & Jackson' trade.

Reactions: 2 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
As much as I try to act philosophical about it, the fact the Cants got another flag still sticks in the craw.

Can’t even really enjoy their apparent decline because what do they care?

The only way this feeling can be fixed is if we win the flag this year to make Hardwick vs Scott 4:2

Reactions: 6 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
It really was a bad day for the Pussies, even their reserves got done, thrashed by the Suns 182-75!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
It really was a bad day for the Pussies, even their reserves got done, thrashed by the Suns 182-75!
Geelong Cats GIF by AFL