The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Problem is, they’re gonna get off the hook with games against Hawthorn and WCE. Funny how Geelong gets the easiest of 6 weeks to start the season and we get the hardest. They had a *smile* easy draw last year too.
The normal extremely vocal media on this topic... crickets....

Reactions: 1 user

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Not to shatter anyone's dreams but they will still make finals. The amount of games that they win at home will still see them make the 8.

It takes till round 8-10 to work out who is going well or not. They will be around the 50-50 mark and will push into the 8 over the back end of the year

Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Not to shatter anyone's dreams but they will still make finals. The amount of games that they win at home will still see them make the 8.

It takes till round 8-10 to work out who is going well or not. They will be around the 50-50 mark and will push into the 8 over the back end of the year

That seems likely but with an 0-3 start and then say they got a concentration of injuries - say Cameron and Hawkins get soft tissues then all bets are off. Cameron is only reason they have been in games so far IMO. He has been unbelievable.

Reactions: 1 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne

That may be true. But until then, I’m going to enjoy this while it lasts :mhihi

Reactions: 1 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Geelong Football Club being sued by a 50 year old unnamed Indigenous Elder for rape by three Catters whilst at the Club some years back. Interesting to see how this pans out.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I was looking at the AFL site to peruse the teams for the round. Firstly, they’ve changed it and it’s a dogs breakfast. But what I found interest was the official site can’t bring themselves to be critical of the handbaggers. They have Rohan as being “ omitted”. He’s suspended isn’t he?

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
I was looking at the AFL site to peruse the teams for the round. Firstly, they’ve changed it and it’s a dogs breakfast. But what I found interest was the official site can’t bring themselves to be critical of the handbaggers. They have Rohan as being “ omitted”. He’s suspended isn’t he?
Appeal unsuccessful?