The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

At first, I felt sorry for Danger.
Watching the replay, Rohan deliberately pushes Houston, who collides with Danger.
Dumb klutz Rohan.
You gotta admit, that was pretty tough of Danger to get up and keep going like that. Good stuff
I notice it didn't even affect his normal high standard of play - he turned it right over just as usual...

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I’d expect Rohan and Houston to both be reported for injuring Dangermouse
On watching the replay, it looks like unavoidable contact, when at the last moment, after a nudge from Rohan, who got a little nudge from his opponent, Houston realised he couldnt contest so braced.
He should get off, or get 3 weeks, or life, or a medal. Who would know.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Surely Houston gets reported and suspended?
Apparently you can do as you wish in a marking contest unless your name is Lynch.

Then Whateley and his “crew” try hard to rub him out for 3-4 weeks.

Houston should be fine. His jumper isn’t a shade of yellow & black.

Reactions: 1 user
On watching the replay, it looks like unavoidable contact, when at the last moment, after a nudge from Rohan, who got a little nudge from his opponent, Houston realised he couldnt contest so braced.
He should get off, or get 3 weeks, or life, or a medal. Who would know.

After this week the AFL Head of Football will want all 4, oh wait there isn't one. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
Reported Jizza has not only concussion but also shoulder issues
Congrats Rohan :mhihi

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
The Cants have topped up for years and finally got a flag for it but now their era (like ours) is over was it good list management to do so for 1 flag now they’re stick with an aged list with all these guys aged for ‘24;

Stanley 33, Tuohy 34, Cameron 31, Ceglar 33, Duncan 32, Rohan 32, Bews 30, Hawkins 35, Menegola 32, Guthrie 30, Dangerfield 35, Stewart 32, Blicavs 33.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
surprise afl GIF

poor ol salty Pussies miss the 8

Reactions: 1 users