The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
All i want from 2022 is to beat geelong in finals

Anything else is a bonus.

All my ladder predicting from here is about meeting them

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Said to my mate tonight, I might just go to a final as a neutral if Geelong are playing just so I can delight in them losing.

Reactions: 3 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Is there 2 bigger jibbers in the AFL then Duncan & Smith?
Duncan finds holes in the ground and disappears as soon things get hard and smith is no different.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I don’t understand what Scott meant when he said in his pressor that north get some advantage out of the Prestia hit.
The prick got confused thinking we play lolnorf next week when it's actually them. That fake positive tone he used in his voice shows clear as daylight that he's actually happy they won and doesn't give an eff about Dion.

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Should change their name to the dogs, because that’s what they are. It is actually an insult to the dogs, some dogs are decent. I hate #lolnorf, but I’ll be barracking for them next week.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I don’t understand what Scott meant when he said in his pressor that north get some advantage out of the Prestia hit.
North gets an advantage as the play Geelong without Stewart in the team.

Geelong is easily the most unlikeable club in the AFL at the moment. They have some dead set *smile* blokes at that club. Salty, SHocking, Selwood, Hawkins, Cameron, Dangerfield to name a few. Add Sniper Stewart to the list.

Like last year, if it can't be us, it is Anyone But Geelong for me. ABG.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland

Geelong is easily the most unlikeable club in the AFL at the moment. They have some dead set *smile* blokes at that club. Salty, SHocking, Selwood, Hawkins, Cameron, Dangerfield to name a few. Add Sniper Stewart to the list.

Yeah, Salty playing the victim card. Somehow North get the advantage (ergo Cants are disadvantaged) because Stewart won’t be able to play. Poor poor Tom. Woe is us.
I just hop that at the least Carlton, Demons and Port also get an advantage and those *smile* cheating *smile* lose the next four
*smile*

Reactions: 2 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne

I have a deep seated hatred, yes hatred not just a dislike, for Carlton. At the moment though, I am swaying to going for them if it’s a blues/ cats grand final. To anyone that knows me, they know how difficult that was for me to say. That’s how much i absolutely hate the handbaggers at the moment

Reactions: 5 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
I have a deep seated hatred, yes hatred not just a dislike, for Carlton. At the moment though, I am swaying to going for them if it’s a blues/ cats grand final. To anyone that knows me, they know how difficult that was for me to say. That’s how much i absolutely hate the handbaggers at the moment
Yep it’s almost time for the nuclear or thanos solution if that travesty manifests.

Reactions: 1 user

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
I hope it’s a draw. Even after extra time. Extra, extra time still a draw