The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Minor my aarrsse,it's the same spot as the 3 he had last year,that's 5 weeks at least,as he has history of redoing them.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
In another thread I want sure whether we want to knock the Cats out in straight sets, in the prelim, or the GF. I've decided the GF. That way Pickett can send Stewart into the top deck. Fairly of course, but still suspendable.

Reactions: 4 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Yep, like I said, their time will come with injuries and its starting now. Clangerboy with the calf, Jez a hammie. Porkins is due something one would hope

Reactions: 3 users

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Yep, like I said, their time will come with injuries and its starting now. Clangerboy with the calf, Jez a hammie. Porkins is due something one would hope
He is owed one. He caused Soldo’s knee. He never goes near a pack though. He prefers shoving his opponent or loves it in front of him so he can slide on his fat guts.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Geelong claiming Cameron hamstring. Watch him be ready for their first final.

Resting players without incurring any penalties

Reactions: 1 user

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
My dream scenario is an elimination game versus the Catastrophies…. most preferably the Grand Final.

Dusty named in the Tigers squad but not in the team until selected at the very last minute as our Medical Sub. Then after the warm up we hear late breaking news….. Superstar Rodney Plonkerfield is a shock withdrawal due to “Dusty Awareness”

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
would rather beat a team full strength, toe to toe… takes out post arguments of “we would have won if “x” played”

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
would rather beat a team full strength, toe to toe… takes out post arguments of “we would have won if “x” played”
I’d rather just win. Luck plays a big part in footy. Doubt the suns and north were wishing dusty and lynch could be playing so that they didn’t get triggered by someone on twitter posting that they only won because of that fact.

Reactions: 4 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Jez Cameron with a hamstring.... shocking timing. Same one as he did three times last year.

Let's hope one more old bloke falls over for them.

Then another...

And another...
I want to beat their best side, they'll have 0 excuses, which will be hard for them to fathom. I know fans of theirs that are shitting themselves at the thought of playing us in the Finals.

Reactions: 1 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
I hope he's copped the ultimate in hamstring pain: the debilitating.... the crippling..... the soul sapping.... the motherload of incidents ..... HAMSTRING AWARENESS.

We may never see poor Jezza again, apart from watching the 2019 GF replay.

And we didn't see him much that day anyway.
He has a habit of kicking the 1st in a Finals game & carrying on like he's kicked the sealer then going MIA for the rest of the game. He's still got to prove he can handle Finals & he's not alone among that mob

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
He’d be touch and go for the first final with his history
He dosent want to pull the string off the bone on a chilly thurzdey night at the MCG.
I wouldn't be telling him to run and up the ground.. stay put and get Stengle to do it.
Virus last year, the year before heavy handbags and this year Jizza has popped just before the finals.
I love Boy George Karma Karma Karma

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
I think Cameron’s hamstring is legit and he is not being rested. Otherwise, if results go according to plan, Cameron will go into a prelim final having only played one match in about 35 days. Not an ideal Preparation.

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Prefer to get them in the prelim after wins against Collingwood and Melbourne.

Don’t mind if Jezza can’t play and they have excuses. Like to see Stacky do a Jack Viney on Dangerfield and see them really whinge it up.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I think Cameron’s hamstring is legit and he is not being rested. Otherwise, if results go according to plan, Cameron will go into a prelim final having only played one match in about 35 days. Not an ideal Preparation.
The wheels are wobbling down at Kardania Park.
I wouldn't want to be the doctor who gives the all clear and little Jizza snaps in half.
Scotty's hair has gone from Elvis black to Grandpa Jo Grey over night.
What a beautiful day!