The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
If Geesook don’t win it this year then it will break them for sure
In half
I reckon it will put them in 1983 sprial similar to us after 1982.
Scott will do the bolt and leave them in a mews. Like the mess his brothers done at Nth.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
In half
I reckon it will put them in 1983 sprial similar to us after 1982.
Scott will do the bolt and leave them in a mews. Like the mess his brothers done at Nth.
The faithful will be calling for his head......they before, but surely this time they'll get it!

Reactions: 1 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Don't really care who wins the GF, apart from the Tigers of course, as long as it is not the Cats or Magpies.

Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Don't really care who wins the GF, apart from the Tigers of course, as long as it is not the Cats or Magpies.
Brisbane either
They won't go near it.
Sydney I hate..longmire is a dud.
If it wasn't for the Academy kids going there for pick 48 instead of pick 1 or 2.
Like Heeney & Mills.
He would be locked in the bottom 4

Reactions: 1 user

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
The Demons will own the Cats if they end up meeting in a final. If they are in finals form, it could get ugly. I can't think of a team Melbourne match up better on than the Cats.

Their midfield is way to big, strong and quick, Jackson can match Blicavs around the ground, leaving Gawn to monster them in the ruck. Hawkins and Dangerfield will not get a sniff up front, and the Dees forwards will prove to mobile for the Cats defence.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
The Geelong circle jerk is more than I can bare.

Anyone but Geelong.

Reactions: 6 users

Bourke30JC33

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 15, 2021
RFC - Back to Back Dynasties
Geelong should choke again.
Melbourne finished 2021 H&A on top, like Geelong did this year, but were a qualitatively better team.
Dees won 9-0, the first time in 65 years.
Interestingly, the Doggies were on top after Round 10.
IMG_20220828_232021.jpg

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Have a look at this Shiit. Where nothing like Geelong, we are building with A grade quality kids Cumberland Bolton Gibcus Baker Balta And Cotchin
Where Geelong hunt other clubs Pensioner's, who ever takes over from Geelong will feel the real pain that clown has caused.
The same...ppppfftttScreenshot_20220829-121552_Samsung Internet.jpg

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Have a look at this Shiit. Where nothing like Geelong, we are building with A grade quality kids Cumberland Bolton Gibcus Baker Balta And Cotchin
Where Geelong hunt other clubs Pensioner's, who ever takes over from Geelong will feel the real pain that clown has caused.
The same...ppppfftttView attachment 16529

Amateur reporting cannot make some of this crap up honestly worse then bush league reporting.

Reactions: 2 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Cats keen on Connor McKenna apprently. Want's to come back for another crack at AFL. Only 26, so not ideal age profile for Geelong.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Cats keen on Connor McKenna apprently. Want's to come back for another crack at AFL. Only 26, so not ideal age profile for Geelong.
Noticed it too. They seem to be open to everything and everyone somehow.

Reactions: 1 user

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
It's deja vu for the Cats once again.

Very soft draw for a Prelim finalist from last year:

Played twice:

WB 8th
St K 10th
PA 11th
WCE 17th
#lolnorf 18th

9 true home games with home ground advantage (compared to 4 for us). I think they allocate 500 tickets to oppo supporters.

Media (especially the Geelong Mafia) pumping up their tyres, the flag is in the bag etc.

This happens every year. Finals are a completely different beast, and I will truly LMAO if their fail again.

We have a free hit this finals series...the Cats have a world of pressure bearing down on them.

Reactions: 5 users