The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Gil has stated Geelong is his tip for the flag. No way…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Have a read of this 'Geelong welcome back a host of players' I'm not sure why they are welcoming back Rhys Stanley because he would go down as one of the worse footballers I've seen. That dropped mark in the 2000 GF was delist material. And what's this 'Welcome to the Jungle?"Screenshot_20220829-181432_AFL.jpg

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Have a read of this 'Geelong welcome back a host of players' I'm not sure why they are welcoming back Rhys Stanley because he would go down as one of the worse footballers I've seen. That dropped mark in the 2000 GF was delist material. And what's this 'Welcome to the Jungle?"View attachment 16533
should read 'Welcome To The Petting Zoo'

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’m sure there is not one of us who want to see the Cats winning the flag, however we may need to take a leaf out of their book re our old champions going around again for another crack, not many would have thought they were a genuine contender with the average age been just short of availability for the old age pension

Reactions: 2 users

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
Kolodashjni is a huge loss for the Pies.

Was involved in almost every goal we kicked in the 2020 GF.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
I’m sure there is not one of us who want to see the Cats winning the flag, however we may need to take a leaf out of their book re our old champions going around again for another crack, not many would have thought they were a genuine contender with the average age been just short of availability for the old age pension
They get a pretty good run which help helps.
Good to see Dangerflog pick up cheap possession and his regulation under a bit of pressure kick it out on the full. Makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
Good spoil Moore, would have been great if he put a knee through Porkins' ribs

Edit: I'm in the wrong thread

Last edited:

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Anyone see that Handbagger Close get interviewed on The Sunday Footy Show? I only woke up 2 hours ago and he almost put me back to sleep within 30 seconds of speaking.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I just have a horrible feeling the Cats are gunna win it.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I reckon the Dees beat them in 2 weeks.
That would be delightful. Then the Swans to beat the Dees in the GF. I detest the Swans less than the remaining teams. Except Freo but they have no hope. Scumwood will beat them next week and in the small chance they don’t then the Swans will beat them easily at SCG.

Reactions: 1 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Still 2 chances for them to get beaten
Unfortunately they made the right decisions this year. Quicker ball movement, more pace and less reliance on the big guns. Reckon they’ve managed their players well also. Hard to beat.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Unfortunately they made the right decisions this year. Quicker ball movement, more pace and less reliance on the big guns. Reckon they’ve managed their players well also. Hard to beat.
Yep, Scott finally changed things up this year and it looks to be paying off.

However, for a team that dominated the h&a season they were very unconvincing yesterday against a team that was lucky to finish top four. Geelong started the match like they have every qualifying final they’ve played for the last decade - poorly. Collingwood had enough chances in the first half to almost end the game but couldn’t capitalize.

It’s not over yet.

Reactions: 1 users

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
I hope they lose to sydney in grand final by a point by after siren buddy 50m dubious 50m penalty goal line free kick goal.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I hope they lose to sydney in grand final by a point by after siren buddy 50m dubious 50m penalty goal line free kick goal.
Even better the play that leads to the ball getting to Buddy is from a free against Shovekins for a push in the back and then 50 is applied because Duckwood goes off his nut about it.

Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Anyone see that bit of play from dangerflog in the last quarter? Sums up their sense of entitlement that every free kick should be theirs. He has the ball near the boundary line, kicks it out on the full accidentally while being tackled. Throws out his arms to appeal that it’s out on the full. The umpire agreed with him and paid the free. Except dangerflog was expecting it to be his free kick :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
That would be delightful. Then the Swans to beat the Dees in the GF. I detest the Swans less than the remaining teams. Except Freo but they have no hope. Scumwood will beat them next week and in the small chance they don’t then the Swans will beat them easily at SCG.
Glory glory hallelujah