The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

I hope they lose to sydney in grand final by a point by after siren buddy 50m dubious 50m penalty goal line free kick goal.
and Pricky smashes the coach box window after banging it 100 times.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Geelong are no certainties to make the GF as their big name players go missing in major finals games. If Melbourne meet them in the preliminary final the Demons are a real chance IMO - Brisbane may not be as polished to beat them, again IMO.

Geelong's midfield can be got

If Trac is right to go Melbourne will punish them at the coal face in the PF

Sydney Melbourne GF where Sydney will repeat the QF dose.

Great result all round IMO

Have a listen to the media pulling themselves over Cameron.
Ohh Geelong went all chips in.
And he is the MVP and what they gave up looks like nothing now.
They haven't won shiit.
They almost lost to a side that hasn't got a forward line.
And if Crisp kicked the goal in the 2 minutes they would be up shittt Creek again.
The best recruit over the last 10 yrs is Lynch to Richmond
We paid nothing and won 2 flags.
Stick that up your jumper

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
"....and Jacob Hopper has officially announced Richmond as his destination club for 2023...."

1662367270235.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
They lose with the ARC over turning the decision.
Dougie Payne Lol GIF by Travis

Melbourne this year are unreliable. At their best they can beat Geelong but Cameron adds a lot to Geelong, his ability to cover so much of the ground is invaluable. They may finally have brought in the right player to plug the gaps that have meant they get close but not win the prize. Against Collingwood the Geelong players looked like they were monstering the Collingwood players. Collingwood were very good for most of the game in finding space in their forward line, which made up for their lack of key forwards, but Geelong were always close and managed a final effort to get over the line.

Sydney are capable of beating Geelong, will be interesting if it is a Geelong v Sydney Grand Final. Sydney would want to use their pace and try to run Geelong off the park.

It has taken a lot of years but this year there is no team that looks clearly better than Geelong, no team that you know will beat them if they get their game going. It will take a team who can hit a good day against Geelong to stop them.

DS

• Sad
How's Orsen Wells feeling today.
Not many say "Thanks but No thanks to Geelong"
The old bastard would be shattered back to recruiting duds like Dalhouse Higgins Stevens Stanley

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
See Whingerflog on the news complaining about a tackle from Ginnivan from last Saturday’s game where he held one of the peacock’s arms when he tackled him to the ground. The peacock has the temerity to be complaining that the players need to use a level of care when tackling their opponents. All stated with a hang dog look on his face.
Someone should send him videos of his two on purpose dog acts on Vlastuin and the young Crows player where he showed no care at all for his opponents and zero remorse. Let’s also not mention his mate’s ironing out of Prestia this year.
He really is a narcissist of the highest order. Not even aware of his own actions whilst having a sook over a bloody pretty standard tackle from an opponent he had sniped at in the media the day before the game.
Speechless on how entitled this prick and his mates are from down the highway.

• Angry
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
See Whingerflog on the news complaining about a tackle from Ginnivan from last Saturday’s game where he held one of the peacock’s arms when he tackled him to the ground. The peacock has the temerity to be complaining that the players need to use a level of care when tackling their opponents. All stated with a hang dog look on his face.
Someone should send him videos of his two on purpose dog acts on Vlastuin and the young Crows player where he showed no care at all for his opponents and zero remorse. Let’s also not mention his mate’s ironing out of Prestia this year.
He really is a narcissist of the highest order. Not even aware of his own actions whilst having a sook over a bloody pretty standard tackle from an opponent he had sniped at in the media the day before the game.
He’s afl royalty Tenacious
Princess of poonces

Last edited:
Danger did a chicken wing tackle in the 3rd qtr the pompous git.

Reactions: 4 users

Danger alone is the reason I don’t want these pr!cks to win the flag

Oh, and Porkins, and Miers, and Stewart, and Cameron, and Selwood and Salty.

Screw em all. A most unlikeable team.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Danger alone is the reason I don’t want these pr!cks to win the flag

Oh, and Porkins, and Miers, and Stewart, and Cameron, and Selwood and Salty.

Screw em all. A most unlikeable team.

Similar. For me it's now the Schadenfreude Premiership.

Cats lose or get knocked out with Dangerfield going missing in whatever their last game is would be lovely to watch
Pies winning (I do feel dirty saying that) just to further cement the fact FIGJAM is *not* a good AFL coach despite the media fawning over his every word, and he misses a Premiership *again*.

Freo winning would be my favourite though. I only know 1 solitary Freo supporter and she's in another country.

• Haha
How's the unbelievable arrogance of Dangerfield?!?!

He could have hurt me! It's dangerous! Let's take it further!

Yet zero remorse, recognition or penalty for a King hit elbow to the face of Vlastuin.

I hope he never gets a premiership. And his arm falls completely off in the prelim.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Yet zero remorse, recognition or penalty for a King hit elbow to the face of Vlastuin.

I hope he never gets a premiership. And his arm falls completely off in the prelim.
Saw that, geez he’s hateable. Attention seeker

• Haha

Yep not to mention his blatant bump on Jake Kelly last year. Can’t believe he said what he did with a straight face. Hypocritical flog!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
"As a player you've got a responsibility to treat players with care".
Clangerfield.

You can’t make this crap up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users