The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Thats what i reckon

Its a cap dump. Treloar to dogs is the precedent.

Cant recall what price, but it was used benchpress-cheap

And in the weird contractual space norm of players nominating clubs,

The seller loses

I’ve had a good laugh arguing with dipshytes on the socials claiming Richmond will have to give up 4 first rounders.

There is no club in the AFL that I hate more than Geelong.

My mate (Geelong supporter) bought 2 premium GF packages at $2,000 a pop. Would be a shame if they lost. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Yeah noticed that. I remember when he was on the show late 17 and he was having a whinge and suggesting the game was in a bad way, they showed some highlights of our play and he said 'there are people who don't like that'. Robbo picked up on it and asked him 'don't like what?', then CS realised he'd said too much and backpedalled and changed the subject.

A lot of us said it stank at the time, outrageous, but we couldn't see the future of the Geelong AFL takeover and rule changes via SH.

Obviously the whole thing stinks, but what also drives me mental is whenever we point out a flaw in process or umpiring or rule changes its whinging, when Geelong do its great insightful footy analysis and discussion. Imagine if Dimma went on 360 after Geelong win a flag, if they do, and saying 'the game is *smile*, it needs fixing'. Imagine the response?
Salty's comments then really showed what a self entitled, ungracious, poor loser he is.

He has changed his tune hasn't he................this from 2017, "GEELONG coach Chris Scott has warned of the potential aesthetic issues AFL footy may face in the wake of Richmond’s groundbreaking premiership".

If you can't beat them, join them, hey Salty. The Cats sure have lifted their pressure rating.

"PRESSURE never goes out of style in football, and it was at the forefront of Brad Close's mind in Geelong's nail-biting six-point qualifying final win over Collingwood."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Salty Scumbag Scott showed his true colours when he banged on Dimma's coaches box door after they won by a couple of points earlier this year.
I seriously doubt that Dimma would have done a similar thing.

Salty totally lacks class & humility. A cretin of a person.

Reactions: 5 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Salty Scumbag Scott showed his true colours when he banged on Dimma's coaches box door after they won by a couple of points earlier this year.

It might have been his window but doing that obviously pointed to some revenge against us. Prick.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021

Who told u that???

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Just heard a bit of Patty Benignfield. Gerard asked him about starting all 4 quarters on the bench. Patty said that wasn’t planned it’s just the way the rotations worked….

And when asked about Ginnivan I’ve never heard Patty so quiet. Asked has he had any communication with Ginnivan. “No”. Asked if he expected any or is it finished. “It’s finished from my point of view”. I got the clear impression he didn’t want to talk about it.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Just heard a bit of Patty Benignfield. Gerard asked him about starting all 4 quarters on the bench. Patty said that wasn’t planned it’s just the way the rotations worked….

And when asked about Ginnivan I’ve never heard Patty so quiet. Asked has he had any communication with Ginnivan. “No”. Asked if he expected any or is it finished. “It’s finished from my point of view”. I got the clear impression he didn’t want to talk about it.

bloke has no understanding of the role of the Prez of the AFLPA. Guess absolutely no-one else wanted to do it.

• Haha

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
They're super super nervous about this week.
Stengle AA, but No Goals
9 Goals against top 8 sides
3 were against us
If Gardner can stop Cameron they will win.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Can you believe what Dangerfield said on Mr Alf Brown award winner Whateley.

When I heard he was on I switched off.

Switched on later to listen Dwayne’s show and he replayed it and to his credit said that Dangerdive should have let it be but continued on with Ginnivan.

He is the AFLPA and he should have said ‘no comment’, but what do you expect from the Cats. It starts with their coach and has filtered through to his players.

The kid is 19.

I will be going for the Lions to embarrass the Cats.

Choke.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Putting out an official amber alert for many on PRE.

This is going to be a difficult week for you. Take sensible precautions such as avoiding all media and consider self isolating to avoid contact with Geelong supporters.

Now is the time to consider an evacuation plan should the worst happen on Saturday and you need to hide out until March 2023.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users