The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
I'm not sold on the cats at all.

Their stars are old, overrated and mentally they must know they just can't beat our best.

It's also tough to replace people like ablett and taylor who know their system backwards with players from other clubs , and the whole hawkins-cameron forward line hopefully won't gel as quickly as Lynch-Riewoldt.

The only thing they have going for them is that putrid excuse for a home ground.

Bottom half of the 8 for me (but I'm wrong, often)

Reactions: 1 user

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Adelaide could surprise them and everyone by knocking em over in Round 1.

They will be at home new year new Me and all that, they'll be hard at the Sooks and a shock upset aint out of the realms of possibility.

Get em on the back foot early.
Crows did finish last yr off well, if they knock the sooks off Rd 1 then the curse could be on...

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
While they have G.Rohan they are going nowhere

It made me laugh when they kept on bringing up his name.
"Geelong were missing Rohan from there round 17 game against Richmond"
There was no difference even when he played in the GF he was still missing.
The media tried there very best to get Geelong over the line.
'Geelong would've learnt alot from the round 17 game" David King.
'The Geelong inclusions from the round 17 game, will get them over the line' Garry Lyon.
"Gaz's last game and Dangerfield hungry for the ultimate success will see Geelong win" Healy
The media's worse night mare occurred on that night.
Us beating a 'so called' the best team of the 2020 season and now we are in the conversion of who are the best teams of the last 25 years.
Teams have 1 flag in 100 years.
We have just won our 3rd in the last 4 years (and if Rance didnt have a stinker in 2018 it would've been 4 in a row)
Let them bag us. This flag was meant to be the hardest and best premiership to win.
The media have swept that under the carpet as soon as we won it.
We are the real deal and they know.
Fairy tails belong in books.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
I'm going with the drop. I think they will stink it up.

It all reeks of desperado.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
It made me laugh when they kept on bringing up his name.
"Geelong were missing Rohan from there round 17 game against Richmond"
There was no difference even when he played in the GF he was still missing.
The media tried there very best to get Geelong over the line.
'Geelong would've learnt alot from the round 17 game" David King.
'The Geelong inclusions from the round 17 game, will get them over the line' Garry Lyon.
"Gaz's last game and Dangerfield hungry for the ultimate success will see Geelong win" Healy
The media's worse night mare occurred on that night.
Us beating a 'so called' the best team of the 2020 season and now we are in the conversion of who are the best teams of the last 25 years.
Teams have 1 flag in 100 years.
We have just won our 3rd in the last 4 years (and if Rance didnt have a stinker in 2018 it would've been 4 in a row)
Let them bag us. This flag was meant to be the hardest and best premiership to win.
The media have swept that under the carpet as soon as we won it.
We are the real deal and they know.
Fairy tails belong in books.
Let's also not forget the "Dangerfield fwd" doozy, yet after Rd 17 in the post game interview Grimes mentions he had to man him up when he went down there.....

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Let's also not forget the "Dangerfield fwd" doozy, yet after Rd 17 in the post game interview Grimes mentions he had to man him up when he went down there.....
Just sent a message to my old boss.
Massive cats man. (He was looking at going away somewhere quite and no chance of getting Covid)
I sent him a messge. Try Geelong's forward line.
No response :rotfl1

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The cats will throw blicavs back to replace Taylor and Smith will take Blicavs wing.

For me thats a big win for them. When Blicavs plays back he's probably one of the best defenders in the comp. Sending him back and bringing in Smith is a win.

I'm not sold on how they will manage their forward line though.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Interesting to me anyway that the vats come from where I live in Shepparton.

Wonder where you can buy that beer and do we get it any cheaper as members??

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Robbo
Rated Novak the 2nd best in the comp.
Followed by "forget about his GF performance he was injured"
I won't forget it because he wasn't injured. He was destroyed by the best defence in the comp.
Where was this 'Novak' injury 7 days earlier against Collingwood??

Reactions: 5 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Really interesting that a beer brewed 1 km from Kardinia Park that uses Geelong colours has snubbed the Cats for us.
Went for a job about 20 years ago and the bloke who owned the company was a Furphy decedent and a *smile* ordinary fella I thought during the process. ... when it came on the market I refused to drink it.... maybe I just had the *smile* coz I didn’t get the job!

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
A little bit disappointed the club didn't partner with XXXX. Would love to see Dusty and Bakes in a XXXX ad together...

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Y
1585888157969.png
I B U ?

Anyone who knows The Cure songs would get this. :))