The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
STK are our new finals bunny.

I would love nothing more than the Tigers to seriously belt the suitcase out of the Kochies on GF Day.

Another GWS style vaporizing, would finally shut them up for a while.

King Kock, Durrrwaynn, Sockie Cornes, Karen Hinkley and the likes of SPP, Duuursma, Hamish the gong banger Hartlett, and Free Kick Charlie have rapidly conspired to make them a very dislikeable club.

Much akin to that annoying little brother that just needs a belting to chasten them for a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
I would love nothing more than the Tigers to seriously belt the suitcase out of the Kochies on GF Day.

Another GWS style vaporizing, would finally shut them up for a while.

King Kock, Durrrwaynn, Sockie Cornes, Karen Hinkley and the likes of SPP, Duuursma, Hamish the gong banger Hartlett, and Free Kick Charlie have rapidly conspired to make them a very dislikeable club.

Much akin to that annoying little brother that just needs a belting to chasten them for a bit.
Agree with all that........But, I would really love to beat Collinwood even more. I still have a bitter taste in my mouth from 2018 and getting them in the GF would be the best remedy. Maybe the cats, power and skunks trifecta in the final series this year.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Agree with all that........But, I would really love to beat Collinwood even more. I still have a bitter taste in my mouth from 2018 and getting them in the GF would be the best remedy. Maybe the cats, power and skunks trifecta in the final series this year.
yep the 2018 prelim burns even more now knowing that it prevented us from a 4-peat and immortality

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They still actually think they can beat us.
A nice slapping would shut them up for good.
Port, think there shiit dosent stink.
I hope WC slap them this weekend.
Brisbane, are just a bunch of clowns that think they're better then they really are.
And Geelong are our Bitches

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
yep the 2018 prelim burns even more now knowing that it prevented us from a 4-peat and immortality
You can also look at it as being the inspiration to get us 19 and 20.

Had we won in 18 we could have become somewhat sated, and losing that Prelim burned the players hard and restoked any waning flame.

Reactions: 10 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
They still actually think they can beat us.
A nice slapping would shut them up for good.
Port, think there shiit dosent stink.
I hope WC slap them this weekend.
Brisbane, are just a bunch of clowns that think they're better then they really are.
And Geelong are our Bitches
The skunks believe they have our measure because they have basically beaten us more times of recent than any other side in season and in pre season.

We just never put them away properly although that game in 2019 later in the season where Tommy buried them was the best we've done.

They beat us in pre season games which whilst meaning nothing it still gives them belief. We don't need those wins but they take em and run with them.

They've beaten us in round 2 2019 after the prelim that gives them belief.

We drew last year when we should've won.

We just do not or seemingly cannot bury them once and for all to finally put them down and its infuriating.

What makes it worse is that dud Cox always does damage with all the @@$%@^ free kicks we give him.

We routinely have only got over them by 3 -4 odd goals which also gives them belief.

Same as Geesook still believe they have us because they have lead at half time the last two times we've beaten them. The fact we've turned 50-60 points in the second halves is forgotten and they remember they lead by 3-4 goals at half time.

That gives them belief.

And it gives me heartburn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Flog got a $10k suspended fine which appears about right.

After earning back respect last year, the Coach and Club seem to have gone back to their old ways.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
They’ve just announced that if hubs are required in Victoria they’re going to get all Melbourne-based clubs out of Melbourne and make us all go into an “AFL Superhub” in the Geelong regional area.

That means if there’s restrictions this year, Geelong’s home ground will end up hosting the Grand Final.

More to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Flog got a $10k suspended fine which appears about right.

After earning back respect last year, the Coach and Club seem to have gone back to their old ways.
Of course it's suspended. SHocking probably has it ready to fund it for him from the Richmond Cash Cow a/c (latest transaction being Jacky G touching the sensitive dumpire for $1000)

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Bull *smile* 'Clayton's fine'....... (for those old codgers like me who know what that means!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They’ve just announced that if hubs are required in Victoria they’re going to get all Melbourne-based clubs out of Melbourne and make us all go into an “AFL Superhub” in the Geelong regional area.

That means if there’s restrictions this year, Geelong’s home ground will end up hosting the Grand Final.

More to come.
How good will it beating them on there?
Is this another Hocking idea??

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
How good will it beating them on there?
Is this another Hocking idea??
I couldn't care less if it's at Kitty Litter Park as long as whoever is playing gets a fair allocation of tickets, and clubs get to train at the dump before the game.

Geesooks have a massive home ground advantage. They know the ground shape better, the prevailing winds better, and have >90% of the (feral) crowd. No wonder Umps don't pay obvious frees in the goal square :mad:

All that said, I don't think they'll feature deep into finals. More like out in straight sets again :cool:

Reactions: 1 user

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Suspended fines are a wank.
Particularly given the fine is suspended in full and when the comment is added by Hocking that there will be serious consequences should it happen again.

So this is a $10,000 fine Chris Scott but it's not really, says his mate Hocking! But if any other blighter does the same, then I will adjudge that offence as serious and do something about it!