The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Sigh, another example of the AFL not reading the room, and treating fans as fools.

And they wonder why crowds and interest in the game is waning…..

• Angry
Reactions: 10 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
There you go. Kiss the Pussies again AFL.

View attachment 15154
This should be made more of tomorrow at all radio stations and on Internet forums not just by Tiger supporters but fans in general.

Rance crucified.
Grimes crucified.
Cotchin targeted and there are still supporters and some in the media still after Cotchin 2017 incident with Shiel.
Vlaustin
Broad
Cotchin & Brooke
CJ & Stack
Hardwick
Dusty booed this year
Cotchin again
Whinging tigers

I can go on and on but the love fest with Geelong and their darlings who are snipers , nothing is made of them.

Don’t get me started on GAJ
Dangerfield on Vlaustin
Hawkins shove which caused us to lose Soldo all of last year.
Hawkins and his shoving and pushing in the back of opponents, his numerous sniping and ‘ oh I’m sorry ‘ after his hit someone.
Selwood ducking and sniping acts.
Miers diving.

It’s hard when you have some high people in places and some commentators and media people who support the Cats not calling out the above.

Sick of it really.

But I guess it starts with their coach so what do you expect of his players.

If you looking at dissent look no further but with Brad Scott in the helm and Hocking his predecessor what can we expect.

Fairness NO. Outrage , OF COURSE

Reactions: 7 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
2019 GF.
Carried on like a pork chop only to go missing and reappear when the game was shot by trying to snot blokes off the ball.
He is a cretin.
Suits the cats to a tee.
Ditto their Finals last yr, gets the opening goal out the back & carries on as tho he's kicked the sealer in the GF then went MIA for the rest of the game. This happened twice in the Finals, ironically in both games they got smashed in

Reactions: 1 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
This should be made more of tomorrow at all radio stations and on Internet forums not just by Tiger supporters but fans in general.

Rance crucified.
Grimes crucified.
Cotchin targeted and there are still supporters and some in the media still after Cotchin 2017 incident with Shiel.
Vlaustin
Broad
Cotchin & Brooke
CJ & Stack
Hardwick
Dusty booed this year
Cotchin again
Whinging tigers

I can go on and on but the love fest with Geelong and their darlings who are snipers , nothing is made of them.

Don’t get me started on GAJ
Dangerfield on Vlaustin
Hawkins shove which caused us to lose Soldo all of last year.
Hawkins and his shoving and pushing in the back of opponents, his numerous sniping and ‘ oh I’m sorry ‘ after his hit someone.
Selwood ducking and sniping acts.
Miers diving.

It’s hard when you have some high people in places and some commentators and media people who support the Cats not calling out the above.

Sick of it really.

But I guess it starts with their coach so what do you expect of his players.

If you looking at dissent look no further but with Brad Scott in the helm and Hocking his predecessor what can we expect.

Fairness NO. Outrage , OF COURSE
This all *smile* me to tears, our blokes do any of their above actions the media trip over themselves to hang them for it, Cats do it they completely ignore it.

Reactions: 1 user