The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Lloyd just said that 1st qtr was the best of the season and if Geelong continue with that form they could win it.
Does that dumbshitt know we were up with 2 mins to go with a man down (2 if you include Edwards)
The media are Fjed

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'll be barracking for their opponents from now on. Just want to see these a-holes choke and lose again in finals. More pressure on that a-hole coach now that they've extended his contract.

Reactions: 8 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
I have a deep seated hatred, yes hatred not just a dislike, for Carlton. At the moment though, I am swaying to going for them if it’s a blues/ cats grand final. To anyone that knows me, they know how difficult that was for me to say. That’s how much i absolutely hate the handbaggers at the moment
Cats will *smile* themselves in the Finals again, more than likely in a Prelim & i'd love it to be against us.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I'll be barracking for their opponents from now on. Just want to see these a-holes choke and lose again in finals. More pressure on that a-hole coach now that they've extended his contract.
They get the greatest gift for consolidation this week in NORF.

Fatkins and Cameron will kick 10 between em.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
These mother duckers have 5 games at that poo hole of a ground in their run home to the finals.

90% win rate down there.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Lloyd just said that 1st qtr was the best of the season and if Geelong continue with that form they could win it.
Does that dumbshitt know we were up with 2 mins to go with a man down (2 if you include Edwards)
The media are Fjed
I know he's no Einstein, but Robbo said that after watching our game, even though we lost, he thought we are the only side that has the game to beat Melbourne.

I feel similar, I think it was a moral victory, and before the game I said if we win, I think we can win the flag. We lost, but I still think we can win the flag, much more than I did before the game.

Reactions: 9 users

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
It’s not just the Tigers now who hate Geelong’s guts and the way in which AFL HQ has rolled over completely once again.

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
These mother duckers have 5 games at that poo hole of a ground in their run home to the finals.

90% win rate down there.
It’s ok as it doesn’t help them one iota come September as history has already shown.

• Haha

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
I have only been into footy for just over 20 years so can't say too much about footy in the last century but the match on Saturday was the first one I have seen where one team appeared to be deliberately out to cause maximum physical damage to the other team. A case of win at all costs.

• Angry

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Cats win, Cats on top of the ladder, Cats flag favourites.

God I hope this will end up like every other Geelong season this past decade. Couldn’t stand it if they won the flag. Where’s that bloody cliff?

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

God I hope this will end up like every other Geelong season this past decade. Couldn’t stand it if they won the flag. Where’s that bloody cliff?
Let them drink their own bath water.
We know how it ends.

• Haha

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne

Apart from The Thug's act of thuggery to win the game for them against us, the only top 8 team they've beaten outside of their landing strip is Collingwood in R3 by 13pts before the Pies had got their sh!t together. Coupled with playing #lolNorf and WCE twice, I can see the script playing out exactly the same this year.

They gave it their best shot against us, and as I said before, if Prestia wasn't INTENTIONALLY knocked out, we would have won. Roles reversed, if Prestia knocked out The Thug, we would have won by 10 goals.

Reactions: 5 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
They do love a good win at Kitty Litter Park. Even Gary Rohan looks good there.

Luckily big games are played at the MCG.

• Haha

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Demons were awful last night and the Cats struggled to put them away until late in the last qtr. it was a crap game. Turnover city From both teams. our game is based on oppo turnovers. Bring it on.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
agreed with Gawns comments, said they played poorly but were within a kick in the last Q.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
I want so badly to meet these salty pricks in September. Its the shortest odds ever that they'll *smile* the bed again

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
I hate these Pussies so much even more than Carlscum
Hope Carlscum thrash them at the G next week

Reactions: 5 users