The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Tom Brown who is yet to show the hard edge required but does have skills.
I probably won't be able to get a read in pre-season if he has improved as he looked a ripper in pre-season this year in circle work but was a bit lacking in games.
Only his first year so I look forward to what next season brings.
Thanks. Yep, looking forward to what he brings over the next couple of years

Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Caesar we helped the scum pick up Holmes.
You really need to let this go Zips. If we had not done that swap there is no way we would have picked Holmes, it would have been someone else.
Have a look at the list of players between when he was taken and our first pick and that’s the group we would have picked from. Apart from Bowey who went to the Ds there isn’t much there that I’m crying over missing out on.
Also give young Brownie a chance, looks a very likely type to me

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
You really need to let this go Zips. If we had not done that swap there is no way we would have picked Holmes, it would have been someone else.
Have a look at the list of players between when he was taken and our first pick and that’s the group we would have picked from. Apart from Bowey who went to the Ds there isn’t much there that I’m crying over missing out on.
Also give young Brownie a chance, looks a very likely type to me
Astute drafting by Geelong
They came to us, we obliged and helped them get a running machine.
We at least shouldve asked for more
3 1st rounders

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Hate contributing to this thread this week.
So what I will do is put up this pic and hope
Shovekins slash
Porkins slash
Tom A Hack
is feeling like this in a couple of days time just like THAT night at the Gabba.
Tom Headache.jpg

Where's The Panadol?
Tom's got a Dusty sized Headache!
Go Ducks!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
Not sure if this has been covered but I found Selwoods comments interesting yesterday.
He is running out on ground with Abletts child today (lovely).
Reasons: He didn't think Ablett was sent out of the game the right way?????

From where I stand, his last match was a losing one against us in the grand final and in the week leading up it was all about him.

Then 10mins after we won, it was again about him and we cut out celebrating for 5mins to give guard of honour.

Reactions: 9 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Not sure if this has been covered but I found Selwoods comments interesting yesterday.

From where I stand, his last match was a losing one against us in the grand final and in the week leading up it was all about him.

Then 10mins after we won, it was again about him and we cut out celebrating for 5mins to give guard of honour.

Their delusion is next level ridiculous.

Go Swannies.

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
Respect Gazza Jr and loved the way we paid our respect after the GF.

Selwood can GAGF though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Respect Gazza Jr and loved the way we paid our respect after the GF.

Selwood can GAGF though.
You’re much more magnanimous than I am about the two of them
100% agree on your Selwood opinion - but “the little master” can do exactly the same.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Everything has gone the cats way this year. The draw, luck with injuries, their coach has clearly reigned in his ego and listened to others (how important has Grigg been?) and the media has so many Geelong fanbois they get a great run in the media too. They have started the narrative (mince and the pipe) that this might be the greatest season ever for football - for game style, excitement etc.
it’s sickening to think those pack of *smile* will win a GF. Can only hope the swans bring the pressure early and some mental demons creep back in for the cats.

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021

Koksmack of the highest order Selwood
We stopped our celebrations to send him off the ground.
Quick question would Scott have asked his players to do it if it was Cotch or Jack??

deedee

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 12, 2011
Well done cats, I did not think bringing in / playing old codgers would result in a flag, you have stuck to your plan year after year and have proven me wrong, well done.

P.s. I still hate you Salty.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Everything has gone the cats way this year. The draw, luck with injuries, their coach has clearly reigned in his ego and listened to others (how important has Grigg been?) and the media has so many Geelong fanbois they get a great run in the media too. They have started the narrative (mince and the pipe) that this might be the greatest season ever for football - for game style, excitement etc.
it’s sickening to think those pack of *smile* will win a GF. Can only hope the swans bring the pressure early and some mental demons creep back in for the cats.
This.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Well done cats, I did not think bringing in / playing old codgers would result in a flag, you have stuck to your plan year after year and have proven me wrong, well done.

P.s. I still hate you Salty.
Hold on, they have brought in 545 senior citizens over the years
It was always going to look like they hit gold one day

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
It is now quite clear they will go back to back just ask them,and the Dees..............