The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Ive never hated Coll as much as some. Pies are 70% my family blood. I leave that for Bombres and this mob. Fun game.

Reactions: 3 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Think it's got more to do with their injuries, not the end result.
He can have a hot milk before bed.
It was ok for the SOB to take out Prestia last year with the captain all smiles.
He has made Geelong the most hated club in the comp.
Geez the 3 recruits made a huge difference.
The smurf from GWS is miles off senior football.
Henry is the only quality 1 of the 3 they brought in
Like someone said earlier the Karma bus has hit them head on, Henry will be lucky to play this year his foot is fked.
Stewart will miss easy 6 weeks. Donkey Kong the same.
Atkins showed he isn't a midfielders ass hole and the defence without Henry looks bottom 4. Touey is finished.
Kolomyjazzni is another dud.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
I'm not sold on the hysteria with the Donkey Kong brothers.
I nearby issue an immediate cease and desist notice to all posters calling sooky 1 & 2 a name which may be confused with my identity.

I am not related to these aholes in any way and I find the inference demeaning and hurtful. Martin, Barton and Fargo have been contacted and I won’t hesitate to sue for defamation if this name continues to be used.

Regards
Karen Kong

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Would Pricky have whinged if they won....which they could have?

Guess that means the Tiges n Carlscum can blame the draw on having to play on that *smile* ground the night before. Neither side could finish the game off because they had so many injuries n were slipping n falling on that uneven surface.
Whinging, bleating, moaning, self entitled salty prick.

• Haha

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Unfortunately doesn’t seem like an ACL for Stewart. Would prefer the *smile* available when we play them anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
The bloke can't lose a game without having a whinge about something completely irrelevant to distract attention away from his faults. And the sycophants down the highway get sucked into it each and every time
Hey! Don't take away his hobby! :cool:

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
As much as I have always found Dangerfield to be a bit unlikeable as a person, seeing him in the agents documentary just released was seriously impressive.

Came in to the club during holidays, the day after his wife gave birth, to show Jack Bowes around the club and spoke about the history of the club etc...

Also had printed out text messages from mid season, long before the pick 7 deal was floated, communicating with the list management team, where Dangerfield was essentially working on that team and had identified Bowes as a player Geelong should target in trade.

Bowes had a very attractive offer from Hawthorn but Dangerfield was essentially the sole reason he selected Geelong instead, which delivered them pick 7.

Can see why they rate Dangerfield so highly down there.

Dangerfield and Bowes have the same manager

I was at work the day after all my kids were born, except the middle, that was a saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I nearby issue an immediate cease and desist notice to all posters calling sooky 1 & 2 a name which may be confused with my identity.

I am not related to these aholes in any way and I find the inference demeaning and hurtful. Martin, Barton and Fargo have been contacted and I won’t hesitate to sue for defamation if this name continues to be used.

Regards
Karen Kong
I think he's referring to the De Konings.

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
How this pricks form - just another sly dig at Tigers and in this case Cartoon - he snuck in a throw away line that his match should have been the season opener.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
But he prefaced the criticism with,

'it would be distastful for the losing coach to criticise the playing surface, but'

Then proceeded to overtly, pointedly critisise the playing surface

And wrapped up with

'Thats not a criticism'
But which of the 45000 AFL commentators have the balls to call him out?
They never do. In there eyes his shiit dosent stink.
That's 1 of many slappings they will cop this year.

Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Let's talk about the winners last night.
McCrae has them in RFC mode. They all love each other. The 3 blokes they picked up kicked 6 goals.
They are super fit, while we look slow at times on Thursday night, they were GAzelles in the last qtr.
Not bad from a club that 15 months ago was apprantly in turmoil.
I see them as a complete copy of us.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
How this pricks form - just another sly dig at Tigers and in this case Cartoon - he snuck in a throw away line that his match should have been the season opener.

Hate to say it, but I agree with him. It was a much better game.

I don’t think he meant permanently, just based on a comparison of the 2 games.