The HFC is Overstocked!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The HFC is Overstocked!!

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
The HFC is overstocked and needs to do some 2 or 3 for one deals or draft picks. All offers considered on the following players. Draft picks a preference.

Nick Stone 196cm young key defender
John Barker 194cm Key Forward
Adrian Cox 181cm very agile and speedy defender
Rick Ladson Young skillful midfielder
Lance Picioane tough Small forward or midfielder
Mark Williams Skilled and speedy young small forward

Come on people, your response is nothing short of overwhelming. ;D There are bargains to be had here!!
Johhny Barker is in His prime.
Nick Stone is the backup for Hay so he is highly regarded.
Adrian Cox is a noted performer
Rick Ladson has a big future
Lance Picioane is a proven half forward flanker
Mark Williams could be anything!

As I said, I will consider any genuine offer. So come on....throw em at me and see what you get.

Tiga - I am interested in a small goal sneek type forward to come to the Bombers. Mark Williams could fit the bill.

At the Bombers we have a young player with potential that you might be interested in - Joel Reynolds.

HFC's thoughts?

YT, I am mainly interested in draft picks as I have to shorten my list but Williams is certainly available and he would fit what you're after perfectly. So do you have any draft picks your willing to part with??

YT, For pick 44 I'll give you Williams and your choice of the rest of the guys on this thread. My pick would be Adrian Cox but if you're after another forward, John Barker is good value

Done Deal Tiga.

I will take John Barker and Mark Williams.

The Bombers will give you pick 44.

Great doing business.