The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
On Stephenson. Seriously, does this now mean that every player who cops a one match suspension will be able to play in the VFL/SANFL/WAFL every time the AFL team plays earlier than the reserves team in the next week?

What if he cops a VFL suspension and the VFL team plays on the Saturday but the AFL team plays on the Sunday? Does this mean he has to miss a week of VFL but can play in the AFL team during the same round?

Do these clowns hear themselves when they speak?

Steven Hocking has got to go. He gets everything wrong! They'll just a likely change this again before the week is out.

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
On Stephenson. Seriously, does this now mean that every player who cops a one match suspension will be able to play in the VFL/SANFL/WAFL every time the AFL team plays earlier than the reserves team in the next week?

What if he cops a VFL suspension and the VFL team plays on the Saturday but the AFL team plays on the Sunday? Does this mean he has to miss a week of VFL but can play in the AFL team during the same round?

Do these clowns hear themselves when they speak?

yeah, when I first heard it, I thought fair enough.

But it's not at all.

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Meanwhile in Nathan Buckley's office...

Nafe: Pendles, Oi! Pendles, come in here will you
Pendles: Yes coach?
Nafe: I see Trent Cotchin is getting some good press about printing tickets for a Tigers fan at Punt Road
Pendles: Really?
Nafe: Yeah. Look, I'll show you. *closes Yellow and Black and puts it on a pile of books including The Tigers Roar, and Tiger Time*
Nafe: *spins laptop around and starts IE6*
Pendles: Why is the Richmond web site your home page Coach?
Nafe: Never mind. But look - Read the article.
Pendles: *fumbling with the mouse nipple* This one? The one about Trent's hammy?
Nafe: No. Below that. The next one.
Pendles: Oh I see.
Nafe: Yeah. Why don't you do that?
Pendles: What? Tear my hammy?
Nafe: No. Print tickets for a fan in front of a reporter. Mind you, if you did tear your hammy it would be a great story.
Pendles: What?

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Expect some good news story from Collingwood soon, maybe with Stephenson.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Expect some good news story from Collingwood soon, maybe with Stephenson.

Dane Beams and Jayden Stephenson were at the Sandown races last Wednesday,

when a Collingwood fan approached the pair and said

'hey fellas, I've got no teeth left, my piercing are all rusting and I just lost my last $20 on race 3. Can I bot a ticket to the Essendon game Friday night? Help a magpie out?'

Beams and Stepho reportedly handed the man 2 losing tote tickets and a lint-encrusted Mintie, and said

'*smile* off'

then immediately self-reported to the AFL integrity officer for being *smile*.

Eddie then called a news conference, suggesting that the AFL have an amnesty for all Collingwood players and fans, who are *smile*.

The AFL responded that they would not have the resources to administer an amnesty of that magnitude, and suggested that fans and players should all go to the clubs VFL fixture and carry on like *smile*, and they should be right for next week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

mexican_radio

*fix the midfield*
Feb 12, 2005
South of the Border
Eddie Macguire benefits from observing opposition games with all the resources available at an outfit like Foxtel. Who knows what intel he can copy to a laptop or USB drive and take back to the club. It's annoying. Furthermore, how do Collingwood get the Fri night and game an extra 2 days rest leading into finals? Everyone should play on Saturday unless non finals bound.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Nafe: I see Trent Cotchin is getting some good press about printing tickets for a Tigers fan at Punt Road
Nafe: Yeah. Look, I'll show you. *closes Yellow and Black and puts it on a pile of books including The Tigers Roar, and Tiger Time*
Pendles: *fumbling with the mouse nipple* This one? The one about Trent's hammy?
Nafe: No. Print tickets for a fan in front of a reporter. Mind you, if you did tear your hammy it would be a great story.
:mhihi

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

The next day Pendles walks into Figgy's office and says, i noticed that you had PUNT ROAD END on your computer yesterday. I had a look at it last night, what a great site. They've got some good ideas, and some real smart people there.
Figgy went white, and closed the office door. He frantically asked whether Pendles had told anyone, Pendles says he hadn't and that he'd came straight in to see him.
Figgy said that he'd discovered PRE a month ago and went on to say that the changes that he made a few weeks back, coinciding in them turning their form around, were ideas that he had picked up from PRE.
Figgy finished their meeting saying that this needs to be kept quiet, just like real story with the Jaidyn Stephenson betting saga.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
'Good as in bad?
No, “good” for Collingwood, as in a 2 page spread puff piece about how Stephenson coped with his 10 9 week suspension and how he’s learnt from it and is a better person and how he’s grateful of Jeremy Howe setting him straight.

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
No, “good” for Collingwood, as in a 2 page spread puff piece about how Stephenson coped with his 10 9 week suspension and how he’s learnt from it and is a better person and how he’s grateful of Jeremy Howe setting him straight.

...and now he helps the homeless at the soup kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Columbo

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 4, 2007
That rubbish doco is on ABC atm, lol following them lose a Granny....quality

Reactions: 2 users