The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I think the best we can hope for is Mumford breaks a few collarbones.
I dont think his even capable of that anymore.

he plummeted off the cliff against Martin.

Grundy will make him look like a 50 year old.

The best we can hope for is he gets someone really slow?

He could brush Taylor Adams a glancing blow. Maybe

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Can’t see GWS getting past then this week. I don’t want to play them in the grannie but I’d love to beat them in it. Torn ...

We have to get there first of course

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Has there been a club with more luck on there side than this mob?
We can only hope there’s a massive upset on Saturday. But having said that it’d be a sweet revenge to beat Collingwood in the GF.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I know I’m well an truly on my own here, however I think I’d rather the Pies win then the Giants, i can’t stand Green or J Cameron , really dislike the plastic club, at least the Pies have a couple of decent humans who support them

Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I know I’m well an truly on my own here, however I think I’d rather the Pies win then the Giants, i can’t stand Green or J Cameron , really dislike the plastic club, at least the Pies have a couple of decent humans who support them
my worry would be Mumford going out in a blaze of glory. he is a thug when he has next week, if he makes the GF fists, elbows and knees will be flying every chance he gets.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Couldn't imagine it'd get much better than avenging our Prelim loss from last year by smearing Colonwood in the Granny this year. Got a weird feeling though that if that arsepick Greene gets of at tribunal GeeWhizz might just roll Colonwood on Sat.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
my worry would be Mumford going out in a blaze of glory. he is a thug when he has next week, if he makes the GF fists, elbows and knees will be flying every chance he gets.
Ivy Junior would just give him a nice back hander at the first bounce and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Let's hope Grundy goes back to his home state SA and Elliott decides to join Uselessbourne.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Not on your own Mr.B, although different motivation fro me

Any small soft parts I had for Collingwood calcified during the prelim last year,

and so I want the redemption of beating them in a GF by more than we did the last time.

However, I am expecting GWS to win.

Why? 1. Collingwood aren't very good 2. Collingwood have been gifted an armchair ride into a prelim by way of a WC and Geelong capitulations. They have absolutely no idea they aren't very good. 3. GWS had to scrap and fight and earn their way into the prelim. On top of their obvious polish, they are playing a tough, unsociable footy. The kind that wins Prelims.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
GWS have a reasonable record against Collingwood. One of their few wins on the MCG was against them last year.

Kind of getting excited about their chances

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
GWS have a reasonable record against Collingwood. One of their few wins on the MCG was against them last year.

Kind of getting excited about their chances
I mostly see no-lose situations (I couldn't manage it after the prelim last year)

If we win our prelim, which I think we will,

I'm going to love watching this one, cause I see it as no-lose for us.

Pies win, and we get a crack at the penultimate redemption against a side that isn't genuinely good enough to be in a grand final.

GWS win, and the pies lost