The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Raoul Juke

Tiger Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
Yeah...I got a "Richmond is seriously overrated" comment from a pie today.

Yep i remember after we won 2017 all the other supporters telling me "1 & done - like the doggies".

Those f***h**ds are no where to be seen or heard at the moment.

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
What's the bet the term "Blood Brothers" becomes a Pies thing next year

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7 users

Tails

Still Chasing Dreams
Mar 10, 2007
Sydney, Australia
The silence from the great unwashed hoard is deafening, we had a whole year of their crap, think we should at least spend a off season digging the knife in. That's how it's done D!ckheads!!

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I remember hearing Twav on the radio before the prelims. He tipped Geelong and the Pies. Really wanted the Cats to beat us. He was taught the hate very early on.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Grodie Bundy wants 7 years or goodbye. Wow.

I hope that Choker club collapses...

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
In next years mid season draft they’ll be going for a mature state leaguer, indigenous, late 20s, first name Marlon, surname a well known AFL name.

Pick 7, Collingwood: Marlon Motlop from the Glenelg football club.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
In next years mid season draft they’ll be going for a mature state leaguer, indigenous, late 20s, first name Marlon, surname a well known AFL name.

Pick 7, Collingwood: Marlon Motlop from the Glenelg football club.

Think Eddie is telling the Collingwood recruiting staff to get a Rioli.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
good letter in the Age today, supposedly from a pie, thanking the GWS for saving them the humiliation.

Another thing. a mate was at the corporate GF function there Buckley spoke, apparently hasn't let it go at all, was all shoulda, woulda coulda, said it was amazingly amateurish.

Another mate was at another corporate function where Lids spoke, said he tried hard to not appear so, but he is a shattered man.
Figgy must've changed his mind, he told Whateley that he wouldn't be going to the GF.
I'm really feeling for Bucks, Eddie and all involved at Copywood, especially their supporters:rotfl1

Last edited:
  • Love

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just watching a replay of their prelim
It gets both funnier and more enjoyable with each viewing....

I really loved the part when the great unwashed started doing the colllllinnngwooood chant after Pendles720 kicked a goal..... then it was overturned on review.... ahhh priceless!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne

I really loved the part when the great unwashed started doing the colllllinnngwooood chant after Pendles720 kicked a goal..... then it was overturned on review.... ahhh priceless!
Watching it too. Should be a good last quarter.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
I wonder how Treloar feels about the "better list" now that's it's come out that the pies were considering trading him?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Good viewing aoc. Enjoy.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
They also don't mention the Thomas goal which should have been overturned, but wasn't and they wouldn't have got as close as they did.

That whole episode is still very 'curious', isn't it? Did they suddenly decide in the bunker, that they could have gotten away with 'one terrible mistake decision' (in fact ignored to get Colonwood $$$ into the GF), but not TWO !?
Still very strange event.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Part of the story (or non-story) about the Essendon interest in Mason Cox is that Collingwood currently have Cox on a contract worth "roughly a half a million dollars per year" - according to today's Age. And they have a "tight salary cap".
Gotta laugh.