The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
That rubbish doco is on ABC atm, lol following them lose a Granny....quality
All I saw was the short where Figgy was telling the boys he has no idea how to lead them. This is because this part wasn't in Konrad Marshall's book and he doesn't know how to work *smile* out by himself

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Columbo

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 4, 2007
Watching Jarryd Blair getting cut was pretty raw and the most interesting part. The rest of it was average I thought. Treloar just confused me...

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Watching Jarryd Blair getting cut was pretty raw and the most interesting part. The rest of it was average I thought. Treloar just confused me...

yeah it was pretty brutal. That would be an incredibly hard part of the job. would be like telling a family member they aren't part of the family anymore.

I really respected Treloar's honesty. Not easy to do. I dont think he has a huge cognitive capacity to draw on, and I thought he did a good job.

But why the hell hasn't he bought his folks a house in Broady?

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I'm feeling dirty, i'm thinking about barracking for the Scum against the Handbaggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I'm feeling dirty, i'm thinking about barracking for the Scum against the Handbaggers.

tough one.

I reckon we'll dance big with the winner.

Beating Collingwood in a GF, or getting beat,

would be the difference between eating a pie with God or The Devil.

and I dont want to imagine what you'de come across inside a Devil's pie.

but I reckon you'de be bouncing your teeth off Steel Sidebottom's nut for a decade or two.

like a big grey, vascular, horribly bitter gobstopper.

But then again, Chris Scott's face presents a similar dichotomy.

tough one.

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
tough one.

I reckon we'll dance big with the winner.

Beating Collingwood in a GF, or getting beat,

would be the difference between eating a pie with God or The Devil.

and I dont want to imagine what you'de come across inside a Devil's pie.

but I reckon you'de be bouncing your teeth off Steel Sidebottom's nut for a decade or two.

like a big grey, vascular, horribly bitter gobstopper.

But then again, Chris Scott's face presents a similar dichotomy.

tough one.
It's a tough one, i'd really like to straighten Scott's nose.

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
I only saw 5 seconds of the show but I imagine wanting to watch any more would be for the sort of people who wait avidly for Barrett's Sliding Doors columns each week.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Only Collingwood can make me support the opposition with almost as much passion as I do the Tiges. Anyone they play becomes my team. Apart from Cats.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Beating either the maggots or the handbaggers in the prelim and the other in a gf would be awesome

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
I watched for a bit but couldn't believe the familiar storyline:
  • Trying to be more "connected"
  • Letting the guys just play
  • Having tell all truth sessions
  • Treloar being Ellis and the housing commission story
It sounded like they straight up copied our script (except the ending).

Listening to the players talking about the way the club was run before then. They could have wall papered over some cracks. I hope it all collapses in a heap and Buckley reverts to his abrasive natural self.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Listening to the players talking about the way the club was run before then. They could have wall papered over some cracks. I hope it all collapses in a heap and Buckley reverts to his abrasive natural self.
Trelol makes me laugh everytime I hear this orgy-type love of theirs on AFL360. Pure 100% copyright infringement.

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd

I was flicking channels and saw a bit myself. Buckley was giving a speech about being connected and talking about players telling a story about being vulnerable or something. I was thinking, they have literally just seen what the tigers did and copied it exactly. It comes across quite forced to me.

The crows were playing our theme song at their pre season camp, Pies must have had our Premiership doco on repeat the whole time.

And then they even went on to copy the Doco idea as well. I must admit, theirs was different. It was about a GF losing side.:rotfl1

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users