The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Has there been a club with more luck on there side than this mob?
We can only hope there’s a massive upset on Saturday. But having said that it’d be a sweet revenge to beat Collingwood in the GF.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I know I’m well an truly on my own here, however I think I’d rather the Pies win then the Giants, i can’t stand Green or J Cameron , really dislike the plastic club, at least the Pies have a couple of decent humans who support them

Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I know I’m well an truly on my own here, however I think I’d rather the Pies win then the Giants, i can’t stand Green or J Cameron , really dislike the plastic club, at least the Pies have a couple of decent humans who support them
my worry would be Mumford going out in a blaze of glory. he is a thug when he has next week, if he makes the GF fists, elbows and knees will be flying every chance he gets.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Couldn't imagine it'd get much better than avenging our Prelim loss from last year by smearing Colonwood in the Granny this year. Got a weird feeling though that if that arsepick Greene gets of at tribunal GeeWhizz might just roll Colonwood on Sat.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
my worry would be Mumford going out in a blaze of glory. he is a thug when he has next week, if he makes the GF fists, elbows and knees will be flying every chance he gets.
Ivy Junior would just give him a nice back hander at the first bounce and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Let's hope Grundy goes back to his home state SA and Elliott decides to join Uselessbourne.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

Not on your own Mr.B, although different motivation fro me

Any small soft parts I had for Collingwood calcified during the prelim last year,

and so I want the redemption of beating them in a GF by more than we did the last time.

However, I am expecting GWS to win.

Why? 1. Collingwood aren't very good 2. Collingwood have been gifted an armchair ride into a prelim by way of a WC and Geelong capitulations. They have absolutely no idea they aren't very good. 3. GWS had to scrap and fight and earn their way into the prelim. On top of their obvious polish, they are playing a tough, unsociable footy. The kind that wins Prelims.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
GWS have a reasonable record against Collingwood. One of their few wins on the MCG was against them last year.

Kind of getting excited about their chances

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
GWS have a reasonable record against Collingwood. One of their few wins on the MCG was against them last year.

Kind of getting excited about their chances

I mostly see no-lose situations (I couldn't manage it after the prelim last year)

If we win our prelim, which I think we will,

I'm going to love watching this one, cause I see it as no-lose for us.

Pies win, and we get a crack at the penultimate redemption against a side that isn't genuinely good enough to be in a grand final.

GWS win, and the pies lost

cagedtiger

Be Feared
Nov 19, 2004
Sydney
Is anyone seeing a pattern here? Astbury gastro before a PF. Whitfield appendicitis before a PF. Greene not exonerated despite the player he was accused of eye manipulatation said his eyes were not touched. A conspiracy theorist should be having a field day on this.
:peepwall

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Can you be more specific and name them, please?